Bridal Nails??!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGENT1

Reaction score
I have done a search but can not find anything suitable.

I have a bride on wednesday for her nails to be done, we have discussed our options and she wants to keep them at a short length and classic pink and white. she wants a little something on them but has left that upto me.

i was thinking some little nailtopia stickers, and maybe a simple gem, but was thinking if anyone had any more ideas, she is quite easy going but wants to keep them classic and timless... i have come to a metal block. any ideas would be great..

Thanks

Hiya

I don't think you can beat a sprinkle of mosaic gold or silver powders in you perfect pink powder
it ads sparkle on the big day, your bride can choose silver or gold finish to match her white or ivory dress.

Stickers etc may be a little OTT, the close up hand pictures of the rings and flowers are enough.

Jennyx

Hiya,

TBH you cant go wrong with nailtopia stickers, simple and classy. It also depends on the client but in my experience brides dont want to go too blingy. You could just put a silver or gold glitter line on the smile or a row of diamonds on ring finger going across the smile again.
HTH's

I think seedpearls would be lovely.

Do a classic french with an opal-like sheer applied over it? For some shimmer?

Then line up flat-back seed pearls along the smile line, with a super tiny AB (aurora borealis - kinda opalish, multi coloured, you don't see it in the pic) rhinestone in the middle. Maybe a teardrop rhinestone falling from that on each of the ring fingers?

I did similar for a bride.
Here's the pic
NOW PLEASE, I know the shape is CRAP:irked:, it was my 2nd or 3 sculpt? (yes, they're nasty shovels and way too long, but the length is what the client wanted.... )
But, it's the art I'm trying to show.

LynLaforgeBridalNailsPearlFRpearls.jpg

Hi , WOW I would have loved them nails on my wedding day they are lovely
I love that beautiful sparkley shimmer so pretty.
What is it called ?
Well done Victoria , thank you for some fab Ideas I for one will be trying to copy :hug: x

thanks for ur replys, :hug: got some nice ideas, think i will have a play tonight and see what looks best, xx

Thanks luv! I know the shape of those is crud, but the idea turned out nice.

It was actually a french pearl gel polish for the french, from nailite.
And over that I applied a regular gel with opalescent micro glitter added to it, custom mix.
Then the gloss.

Glad you like
:hug:

Thanks luv! I know the shape of those is crud, but the idea turned out nice.

It was actually a french pearl gel polish for the french, from nailite.
And over that I applied a regular gel with opalescent micro glitter added to it, custom mix.
Then the gloss.

Glad you like
:hug:

I did a set very similar to yours but just 3 little pearls on the smile line. I added a little shimmer to my clear acrylic aswell. The bride was really pleased with them.

Add a small amount of silver glitter at the tips of her nails or between the pink/white. They will look beautiful and classy. She will love them and everyone else too. Good Luck

Add a small amount of silver glitter at the tips of her nails or between the pink/white. They will look beautiful and classy. She will love them and everyone else too. Good Luck

gotta ask, when you say add a little glitter how would you do this?

thanks

What about a white 3D rose just below the french to the left of the nail?

Latest posts

Back