Bridal question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do brides opt for ?

• Total voters

becki x

Reaction score
Not only is it the time of year for it,but my wedding is not too long away now,and it has got me thinking,in your experience ,what do brides opt for on their special day ?

Thankyou for your input x

i voted Pink & White, it's timeless and can be made subtle and natural looking by using a more natural colour on the free edge.
i've only done one bride and she opted for her natural nails with a soft pink and nailart on her thumbs in the same fuschia colour as her bridesmaids dresses.
personally i wouldn't want to have anything too OTT but everyone's different.

ValencianNails said:
i voted Pink & White, it's timeless and can be made subtle and natural looking by using a more natural colour on the free edge.
i've only done one bride and she opted for her natural nails with a soft pink and nailart on her thumbs in the same fuschia colour as her bridesmaids dresses.
personally i wouldn't want to have anything too OTT but everyone's different.

I agree everyones taste is different,and i am sure some brides push the bounderies,i just want to know what brides generally go for.
Thanks Sandi x

Hiya

I've got 2 brides for this year so far ...but both have opted for pink and whites, one with some little white dried flowers set into the gel on her fingers and one with rhinestones on her ring finger.

As there is something more than just P&W in both cases, I chose P&W with nail art, but I also encourage any brides to keep it subtle. Most agree!

I have always found that brides go for pink and white. They tend to want a 'natural but manicured look.' A really high shine finish is always a favourite.

Hi!
My wedding isn't that fare away now,i now i'm going to have nail art on mine but i think i'll be having pink and white sculpted nails thats what i've asked for
for my specail day.

Good luck!for your wedding.

Creative Tech said:
Hi!
My wedding isn't that fare away now,i now i'm going to have nail art on mine but i think i'll be having pink and white sculpted nails thats what i've asked for
for my specail day.

Good luck!for your wedding.

whos doing them sarah anyone we know?

Are you getting any pre wedding jitters ?

ambxx

Nearly always p&w but sometimes with some subtle nail art so I went for just p&w.

I wore a gold shimmer (subtle) enamel....matching accessories an' all that!
& a french pedi.
I think i'd have p&w sculpts if I could choose again!

Wow,voting is nearly neck and neck,so for the nail art am i right in thinking we geeks prefer the less is more approach ?
Thanks to all who have voted,keep em comming x x x x

I put other but that's only because I'm going by the clientele down my neck of the woods

They like natural enhancements with American polish.

Pink and white with subtle nail art on one finger/thumb on each hand:green:

hello,

pink and whites are the only nails i am asked for at weddings,even bridesmaids.its timeless the french manicure look:!:
xshelliex:)

P&W with art on ring fingers/ thumbs for all my brides so far. Nail art can be Nailtopia stickers - esp. the flat stones range, dried flowers and rhinestones, a couple have had a shimmery topcoat over but most like clear
HTH
KxXx

my bridal parties tend to go with a matching enamel or complimentary enamel to their bridal party colours, usually the brde has some nail art of rhinestones. Still subtle but always girlie and very pretty

Thankyou all for your votes and input it has been very helpfull.
x

boogie nights foxy lady glitters are extremly popular with all my brides

Zingara said:
Hiya

I've got 2 brides for this year so far ...but both have opted for pink and whites, one with some little white dried flowers set into the gel on her fingers and one with rhinestones on her ring finger.

As there is something more than just P&W in both cases, I chose P&W with nail art, but I also encourage any brides to keep it subtle. Most agree!
Yup i agree with you and dried flowers(especially white) look amazing and very beautiful

I have done nails for brides and lots of them asked for french and they wanted the ring fingers with hand paint to match with the bouquet they were holding.

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

most of my brides have pink and white...I can usaully talk some into having the sparkly white from ez-flow as I think it's still subtle but gives some flavor to the nails.....the wedding party girls usually have a colour / nail art the bride has in the wedding colours.

Latest posts

Back