Bridal question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do brides opt for ?

• Total voters
my brides want something different but sstill classic

I got married about 3 weeks ago now and I had the french white look...So did my 3 bridesmaids..We all had the same....

pink and white, but instead of nail art, silver gems round smile line, a single diamond, or a daisy made out of gems. only on the ring fingers.

I had pink & white for my wedding day but for my wedding party (long story!) next year I might hjave something pretty on my ring finger.

I had pink acrylic and then an airbrush deisgn on each finger on my wedding day, my bridesmaids had pink and white!

Pink & White.. I had Pink & White for my wedding as well .....Didn't want to much in the rings photo's..Nice and simple....

i had pink and white, classic
i was thinking of having some art on my ring finger, but went against that idea because i didn't want to look back at the pics in a few years time and have my nails looking dated or naff, so i stuck with a classic french with neegile over the top

i got married 6 weeks ago , it just flies by and i would say u need something simple cos u do get very busy and also its easy to rectify if something happens to any of ur nails , i would go with pink and white , but maybe on your ring finger do just do a bit of nail art so it stands out , maybe 3 /4 crystals along the smile line ,
or i came accross a nice one if you have a princess cut diamond (square) do the smile line straight rather than curved and use either silver or gold tape or line depending on ring colour accros the line and put a square crystal in the middle , its really nice i could do a pic if u want one , lou

My Bride-to-be client inspired me to try them on myself
IMG_0690.JPG IMG_0684.JPG

I've have a lady coming in next week. Her dad passed away sometime ago and obviously she would of loved him there. So, i suggested to her that she has a photo of her Dad on her ring finger and then at least he can be there in that way with her.

Teri x:hug:

i try to encourage a bit of glitter in their powder but ,pink and white seems to be 90% the most popular

I've have a lady coming in next week. Her dad passed away sometime ago and obviously she would of loved him there. So, i suggested to her that she has a photo of her Dad on her ring finger and then at least he can be there in that way with her.

Teri x:hug:
terri that is the most beautiful idea if you do it post a picture i would love to see the result

I did some pink and white but for the white I mixed some whitety coloured glitter with some white for a different look, because she wore silver and pear jewelery it looked really nice. I aggree though you don't want to go overboard!!

I recently had a bride that wanted P&W so I added a little shimmer glitter to the white and she loved it

I had pink and whites on when I got married in June. Lovely!!!

Hi Becki,

I got married on Easter Sunday this year. I had natural tips with clear and pink, they sound awful but they really worked for me. On my ring finger I had a row of 3 diamantes in a diagonal across my nail as my wedding band has a band of diamonds, it looked good xx:hug:

Hey hun,

I'm getting married just before you and i've already thought that i'm going to get my nails done (first time since i qualified) as a treat and am definatly going for P&W without nail art - just want something simple and natural

xxx

Most brides I do want something subtle, but my last bride had twilight at the very ends and the smile line in barbierella(nail graphix) blended into the white, with the zones 2 and 3 in pink.

Latest posts

Back