Bridal question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do brides opt for ?

• Total voters
have only done a couple of brides

all wanted a very nice natural but elegant look

i voted pink and white

i voted pink and white. Northern Lights top coat over p&w has been very popular with brides recently!

I voted "other" as I have serious plans for my nails when I get married next November. I'm having a wintery wedding with a purple and silver theme (wot can I say - I'm not very traditional!!) so my plan for my nails is bling Bling BLING!!!! :green: I'm thinking about having glittery sparkly tips and probably a bit of nail art thrown in for good measure! :green:

Oh... did I mention I'm planning on doing tartan toes?

Getting hitched next feb and have been playing with my own nail colours for the last 6 months.. have finally found some Ivory Microfine glitter, and have my first set of that colour on this week.. and I think I can say I have found the nails!... ivory glitter tips (sculpted) with a warm custom blend to extend the nail beds out just a tad.. they look luffly!

Hi all,
I'm doing my first set of wedding nails soon for my neighbour, i have encouraged her for natural manicured nails, p&w, but she is after a bit of nail art for her nails also, im a bit nervous about what designs will look good and professional, any help would be really appreciated.
but to the question at hand p&w are a favourite of mine.
good luck to all you brides to be...
when i got married last august, i had a french polish p&w and thats it.i always think classic is nicer.
xxx

I've had two brides this year.
One wanted p&w with a sculpted 3d flower on her ring finger.
The other wanted p&w glitter tips, with an encased flower on her ring finger.

HTH :green:

Chance would be a fine thing to actually be a bride :lol: I've had 3 fiance's and still never got there ! :lol:

For my wedding two yeas ago i had pink and white with 2 clear and one blue swarovski crystals on my ring fingers for my something blue
jen xx

I had a couple of brides the last view months. It was pretty different what the wanted but not one left with only p&w. All of them had nail art. Hand painted Nail Art, stamping, airbrush......all kind of stuff.

All P&W with a hint of nail art... Gets so boring sometimes...

I voted Pink and Whites, but when I got married this year, I went for natural tips with no french, just pale pink nail polish as I wanted them to look as natural as possible. I guess every bride is different but as a rule, I would say the majority choose Pink and Whites.
x

I can so far say 100% of the BRIDES TO BE I have confronted with the idea of pink and whites plus 3-D Acrylic Roses have said, heck yeah without even caring what the price is.. This is a very new service I'm providing but, thus far incredible for weddings, other occasions not so much..

What is great about the roses is, you can do white roses, but also put some of the wedding colors in them for shading..

p & w if enhanced. I like to french polish on natural nails for weddings as they dont really date....

Well I'm getting married this Saturday, 6th Oct (yaaaaay!!) and I will be having natural l&p with a very dark enamel, controversial eh!!!!

Latest posts

Back