bride wanting tan night before wedding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsharon

Reaction score
hi,iv got a bride to tan for her wedding day but shes wanting it done the day before her wedding , i was thinking mabe thats abit close to her day maybe getting it 2 days just to let in develop fully and settle and incase she has any problems with it she has time to get back to me ,what do you guys think ?:hug:

hi hun

I totally agree with you. I would never spray anybody the night before any special occassion especially a wedding.:):):)

For weddings I always suggest a test run 10-14 days before to ensure that they are happy with colour etc and then 2 days before the day. HTH

I Agree with Adele, what colour dress is she wearing? as if she wants to go dark it may look really odd with everyone else paler (esp groom) usually brides I do are on a 8 or 8.5% and def a trial run.....They may have pigment in their skin that makes them go orange so you will need to lower the % used. I have found that advice on pre tan maintenance is usually called for as well because people arent always honest with you and maintanence after tanning needs reinforcing too,

I would tend not to go too dark either, as for some reason fake tans tend to look more orange in photos - at least the ones I have taken sometimes do. Maybe see if you can chat with her photographer for some advice ... or maybe we have some budding photographers here who can say if this could be a problem. And defintely have a trial run, I bet they do with their hair and makeup, so why not the tan?

I would tend not to go too dark either, as for some reason fake tans tend to look more orange in photos - at least the ones I have taken sometimes do. Maybe see if you can chat with her photographer for some advice ... or maybe we have some budding photographers here who can say if this could be a problem. And defintely have a trial run, I bet they do with their hair and makeup, so why not the tan?

Glad its not just me who thinks tans look orangey on pics!!

hi geekbabes ,yes ive already done the trial run and she was happy wae the colour i adviced her to go with the 9%,so il phone her and suggest that she gets the tan 2 days before thx :hug:

Latest posts

Back