Bridesmaid hair help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skala

Reaction score
Morning, I’m dues to do a wedding in 2 weeks. Does any one have any ideas of styles for extremely thin, and loss of hair? She can’t have a trial as she’s too far away and only traveling for the wedding day. I will attach photos. Thank you in advance
253eaefead9f74d2d8b1f173ad422256.jpg
aff5d51782f3c7ae9e7b3f2092b5a022.jpg
72d24da1e5604fbd34460ad7e64922df.jpg

I’d fill in her hairline & add a curly hair piece in a messy bun updo? Xx

Root spray will help disguise the loss too. I would have it down & curl the hair in small sections , hairspray it first then backcomb some of the root.

Or using all methods I mentioned, then loosely pin the back into a cluster of loose curls x

I would use a clip in topper for the day and use toppix hair fibres for the hairline, curl and do a loose half up half down. Bless her maybe suggest she looks into hair integration/replacement if she feels it’s an issue to her xx

Would she be interested in a headband curly hair extension with synthetic hair that’s about shoulder length?

If you are going to use hair extensions, she needs to be informed because of the cost of them.

Morning, I’m dues to do a wedding in 2 weeks. Does any one have any ideas of styles for extremely thin, and loss of hair? She can’t have a trial as she’s too far away and only traveling for the wedding day. I will attach photos. Thank you in advance
253eaefead9f74d2d8b1f173ad422256.jpg
aff5d51782f3c7ae9e7b3f2092b5a022.jpg
72d24da1e5604fbd34460ad7e64922df.jpg
Id be more inclined to shampoo with a cleansing shampoo, as it looks quite oily, Blowdry with as much body as possible, using thickening products, and then disguise the root with hair fibres or cheaper option would be root touch up spray (let's hope it doesn't rain) and maybe bring the top sections back in a bouffant (maybe use wadding) with back coming at the roots. And the curl the rest, bringing it lower in to a messy bun type thing? Just thinking the less structure there is the less attention it will bring to the density of the hair.

Last edited:
Thank you, that’s really helped [emoji4][emoji4]

Latest posts

Back