bridesmaid nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Wowhoo...got a call yesterday for nail art on a natural nail for a Bridesmaid...phone went again today and her cousin wants some to done to same day... :D

Hopefully they will get me some more attention...yippeee

I love doing nail art

Fab Freak said:
Wowhoo...got a call yesterday for nail art on a natural nail for a Bridesmaid...phone went again today and her cousin wants some to done to same day... :D

I love doing nail art
Congrats. Lou - where did they hear of you from? When you doing them? Dont forget the pics!!

Fab Freak said:

I love doing nail art
Weddings are the best because it usually ends up being the entire wedding party i.e. Bride, Bridemaids mother of the groom and mother of the bride so dont be supprised if you get more calls

Carole Lindsay said:
Congrats. Lou - where did they hear of you from? When you doing them? Dont forget the pics!!

Thanks Carole - I Dont ask on the phone, I ask when I get there its on my record card as well, yep must remember digital camera.

lindag said:
Weddings are the best because it usually ends up being the entire wedding party i.e. Bride, Bridemaids mother of the groom and mother of the bride so dont be supprised if you get more calls

Fingerscrossed XXX :lol:

When is the wedding?

Post some pics. I have done some nail art on natural nails before. Looks really good. You will enjoy it. I do lots of work for weddings. I really enjoy the buzzy feeling everyone has. I have done a stand before at a wedding fair, you get lots of business from them and leads and people do phone out of the blue. Also if you hold a free prize draw etc, you can also collect peoples name and find out when they are getting married and contact them nearer the time. Just an idea for you!! :eek:

Ejoy Jenny

Carole Lindsay said:
When is the wedding?

Saturday 28th and they are booked in for Friday 27th 6pm onwards

beautybonanza said:
Post some pics. I have done some nail art on natural nails before. Looks really good. You will enjoy it. I do lots of work for weddings. I really enjoy the buzzy feeling everyone has. I have done a stand before at a wedding fair, you get lots of business from them and leads and people do phone out of the blue. Also if you hold a free prize draw etc, you can also collect peoples name and find out when they are getting married and contact them nearer the time. Just an idea for you!! :eek:

Ejoy Jenny

Like the free draw idea with the names,numbers and wedding date..might try that at a local Wedding Fayre..

I do find Brides etc frightening - its the most important day of their life and I have on off day - god forbid, its not worth thinking about...

I did a client recently for her wedding, did fibreglass with flowers set uner resin on each finger, then on the thumb i alternated between diamontes and pearls on the smile line, looked really effective and certainly got attention on the day too.

talented talons said:
I did a client recently for her wedding, did fibreglass with flowers set uner resin on each finger, then on the thumb i alternated between diamontes and pearls on the smile line, looked really effective and certainly got attention on the day too.

Hiya
I was wondering where did you get your pearls from and how much for how many...

The pearls are NSI and they are £3.35 + VAT for 100. Wendy gets them from her local wholesaler so that she doesnt have to pay the p&p. I think i did read a thread once where she said that she's more than happy to get stuff for people so they only have to pay what it costs her to post. HtH.

Oh just saw this post Carole - I will check my supplies and if you'd ask Wendy for me that would be great...thanks

Carole Lindsay said:

Forgot to take some pics, but after all that they didn't chose anything of my Bridal nail art pallet just went for contempary....but they both were pleased so thats what counts...

Latest posts

Back