BRIDGE a crazy SHAPE!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

divalounge

Reaction score
Hallo,

I have something for Stylists,they like an experiments.

Name: BRIDGE:)

bridge094.jpg

bridge098.jpg

bridge102.jpg

bridge103.jpg
bridge109.jpg

bridge117.jpg

bridge121.jpg

bridge122.jpg

I like it. is there any way that u can do a art tut? like the one on the nail.:):)

Last edited:
Hiya

I think I like it :lol:

The nail art IS fab! I think this goes along the lines of the Stiletto and the other Polish inspired shape (which I cannot remember the name of!) being personal taste really.

Nice to see innovativeness :)

Sarah. xx

second shape is EDGE:lol: it's been invented in Russia not in Poland ;)

I don´t think that this shape is as flattering as stilleto´s or the edge. It looks a bit to rough, bulky and not balanced somehow compared to the one´s mentioned above. Really nice nail art though. Thanks for sharing and keeping us up to date with this new style. i wonder if it will take off...?

Last edited:
second shape is EDGE:lol: it's been invented in Russia not in Poland ;)

Yes, you are right. The Bridge and Parker (Edge) is invented by Allabella Studio from Moscow.

I like this shape. I would even wear it for some time.

But I believe, they call it Bridgit.. :wink2:

Yes, you are right. The Bridge and Parker (Edge) is invented by Allabella Studio from Moscow.

Hi!

I am sorry but The Edge was originally created by a student of Victoria Klopotova who developed the Pipe shape that the Edge is based on. The Bridge was developed by Alexander Finko.

All these nail tech's are Ukrainian and not Russian. However, there is a link with AllaBella in that Alexander and his sister are the distributors for AllaBellla in Ukraine.

All designs were first published in Ukrainian magazines. Many interesting techniques come from the amazing nail artists in Russia, but these nail shapes aren't included ;-)

I have seen later article in Russia where a nail tech claimed the Edge. Whenever a new shape comes out, it seems to get a bit silly with people saying they all designed it.

thank u again for showing us a different shape. My? is what color is the bottom color and why did u put black over that beautiful color? Thanks for the tutorial.

and by the way - beautiful hand painting!! :hug:

Hi!

I am sorry but The Edge was originally created by a student of Victoria Klopotova who developed the Pipe shape that the Edge is based on. The Bridge was developed by Alexander Finko.

All these nail tech's are Ukrainian and not Russian. However, there is a link with AllaBella in that Alexander and his sister are the distributors for AllaBellla in Ukraine.

All designs were first published in Ukrainian magazines. Many interesting techniques come from the amazing nail artists in Russia, but these nail shapes aren't included ;-)

I have seen later article in Russia where a nail tech claimed the Edge. Whenever a new shape comes out, it seems to get a bit silly with people saying they all designed it.

Thank You! ist good to know! :hug::hug::hug:

Hi!
I have seen later article in Russia where a nail tech claimed the Edge.
You seem to be very much in the know ;).

Whenever a new shape comes out, it seems to get a bit silly with people saying they all designed it.

And I believe we will never know who was the very first.
It's one thing to just create something - quite different to hype it up and get the new name out there.

And I believe we will never know who was the very first.
It's one thing to just create something - quite different to hype it up and get the new name out there.

I totally agree - I am aware of the scandal regarding the Edge and that's the reason that I don't mention the creators name.

The nail industry works best when people give and share ideas :lol:

I totally agree - I am aware of the scandal regarding the Edge and that's the reason that I don't mention the creators name.

The nail industry works best when people give and share ideas :lol:

:lol: And what came out may be just the tip of the iceberg.

oh really?

Send me a pm!

My goodness so much jealousy so ME ME ME ... I am convinced that IT and not LOVE that makes the world go round.

Sheesh .. we're talking about a silly nail shape not someone claiming to have found the cure for Cancer!! People should really get a grip on reality. It is not the Mona Lisa that is being copied!

I agree with Bob People should share and not be greedily grasping for all the Glory!! There is not much that is new under the sun.

The things I have done and said and written and demonstrated in my nail career that bazillions now have copied and do ...... and I have passed it all on willingly. So much so that it even comes back to me from some who think they are telling me something new and I was doing it 20 years ago :lol: Very amusing when it happens. I couldn't give a rats behind whether or not the glory rests on my shoulders. :lol: It's NAILS .... pretty unimportant in the whole scheme of things really.

My goodness so much jealousy so ME ME ME ... I am convinced that IT and not LOVE that makes the world go round.

I don't think it's just the me-me-me attitude. It may be also about attracting students who pay for courses and workshops, may be, some high-end customers who want to know for sure that they are having their nails done by a top tech...
Finally it's about selling products using a certain name. :green:
A nail-tech on their own wouldn't get anywhere far even if they invented something truly revolutionary.

BTW, I've heard that people in the 'big' fashion industry take out patents on fabric prints that they design! :eek:
And who knows what else. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back