Bright Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

almicdanny

Reaction score
I'm going on holiday and want a bright red or pink for my toes what is best colour or colours(to layer) thanks x

Hot pop pink or tropix are great for summer toes! :) x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

Wildfire is a gorgeous bright red :)

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Yeah tropix is also lovely!

I've just done mine in hot pop pink with hot chillies over the top, looks gorgeous! Have also added a thin layer of moonlight and roses over the top for an extra bit of glam but looked just as good without if you only wanted to use 2 colours x

Hot Pop Pink or Tropix without a doubt!x

Hi .... Have u guys got any pictures please? X

Aayspa have u any pictures please? X

I did 2 coats of Hot Pop Pink, then 1 coat of Hot Chilis, then finished with 1 coat of Negligee... one of my fave combo's :)

Attachments

• www.PolishedTips.com ~ Hot Pop Pink, Hot Chilis, Negligee Shellac Power Polish 2.jpg
    www.PolishedTips.com ~ Hot Pop Pink, Hot Chilis, Negligee Shellac Power Polish 2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 31,070
Wow thats lots of layers lol end result is fab though :)

Polished tips they are lush!

Tropix with Gold VIP Status layered on top. Did it on a clients toes on Saturday. It is absolutely gorgeous!!

Tutti fruti and VIP silver....lush!x

How about tropix with a rockstar finish? ive just got back from holiday and the sun really made the glitter 'pop'. I love it. I'll try to upload pic.
default.aspx

Tropix with zillionaire xxx

Ok pic didn't work but is now in my profile pics x

If you apply 2 coats of Cream Puff below many of the colours this will change them and make them much brighter.
My favourite so far is 2 Cream Puff layered with 1 Tropix :)

If you apply 2 coats of Cream Puff below many of the colours this will change them and make them much brighter.
My favourite so far is 2 Cream Puff layered with 1 Tropix :)

Oh, I had forgotten that tip...thanks for the reminder :Love:

I have a tonne of Shellac pics in my Albums "Shellac Comp"

https://www.facebook.com/CoveBeauty

Including most mentioned on here...

Have a gander :)

Great pics Zoe! And you live in Salcombe!!! V jealous. I have v fond memories of spending lots of Summers down there when I was younger. I bet its changed quite a bit since my last visit.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back