Bright turquiose gel colour needed - Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a lovely bright colour turquise gel colour?
Preferably gelish as i stock that. I also use Trugel but i dont think mojito is bright enough.

Thanks x

I'm researching gelish + shellac at the moment and neither have a colour which I would call turqoise but I have seen two ways it was done. One is rockstar nails with turqoise glitter and the other was layering iced coral (shellac) over deep sea (gelish)

This second one looks amazing but I think it is quite naughty to mix the systems like that. I've not started my training yet but sure a more knowledgable geek could advise.

038-300x225.jpg

Oocha coocha Bing bang by Gelish is a bright turquoise, it has a glitter through it and I find if used alone it needs 3 or 4 layers to make it less transparent. It is gorgeous though and 1 of my most popular, hths x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using SalonGeek

funily enough there is a CND shellac picture advertisement above this thread and that is the colour turqiouse i mean, not glitter, i wanted solid creme.

Although that is a lovely mix you did there :)

come on harmony make a turquiose! :)

There's a teal/turquoise candyland Gelish x

funily enough there is a CND shellac picture advertisement above this thread and that is the colour turqiouse i mean, not glitter, i wanted solid creme.

Although that is a lovely mix you did there :)

come on harmony make a turquiose! :)

The Shellac one is called - Shellac Hotski to Tchotchke

Sorry I don't use Gelish but Orly Gel FX do a great turquoise pictured below - tried to take a pic of my poppit but my camera refuses to focus today lolImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338724174.124035.jpg

I am wearing Turquoise teacup by Bio Sculpture at the moment and I love love LOVE it!

In response to an earlier post I think Hotski to Tchotchke by Shellac is the closest to turquoise (maybe a touch more on the green side but still fairly turquoise nonetheless!) :)

yes i know the turquiouse teacup and thats gorgeous a nice non metallic creme colour! perfect! but i dont use bio anymore typically :( orly one is nice but again, shimmer in it. :/ perhaps ill get the shellac.

Just to update this thread I got acg chill and its amazing!! Thee best turquiose a true turquiose.
Creamy, no shimmer or glitter, 2 coats full coverage, much better than the new gelish turquiose from what I've seen,

Thanks so much to the person who suggested it! :) xx

Only just found this thread but if you ever need a new one try this, radiance is my middle name

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371578438.503697.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1371578438.503697.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 323
I know this is an old thread, but have u got a picture of the acg gel u found? Im tearing my hair out trying to find a non shimmer/bright/not see through turquoise lol x

Acg chill

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 459
  • ACG chill.jpg
    ACG chill.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 405
It's perfect and the coverage is great composited to gelish brights turquiose. X

Latest posts

Back