Brighton accommodation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissapugh

Reaction score
Hi, I'm doing a 3 day course in Brighton in September and looking for accommodation. Wondering if there is anyone on this site in Brighton who can recommend somewhere. Can be B&B or hotel, taking my own car.

Thanks.

No recommendations I'm afraid Melissa but I would just say make sure you find somewhere with parking if you're taking your car, as it can be very expensive to park in Brighton. Or better still, take the train - the station is very centrally located. HTH a little xx

Thanks, will check out train schedules (live in mid wales) and prices, got a bit excited about this course and booked it before thinking about the important details :o

Mel x

I'm staying in a hotel called Jury's in Brighton in september for my hen do, I think it's quite close to the station too. Otherwise there is a few travel lodges but I think they get quite booked up quickly. Hope this helps :)

My friend booked a travel lodge super early & she got it really cheap because of this. There's two, make sure you look at the one in the centre (seafront) as the other one is 20mins walk x

Latest posts

Back