Brillbird vs The Gel Bottle training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mummysyummy

Reaction score
Hi people. Please help with your recommendations. Who would you guys suggest i start my foundation nail training with - gel bottle or brillbird... I just cant decide : (

A brand manufactured in the USA or the EU would be my first criteria.

yes, i believe both to be the case. :)

I’m sure I read on here that the gel bottle is made in China, don’t know if that’s true or not? And I don’t know about brillbird

I did all my training with CND and highly recommend! Professional company with years of education experience and good quality products

I believe TGB is manufactured in China. I don’t know about Brillbird.

The thing to bear in mind is that the manufacturing industry for gels in America and Europe has been around a very long time and there are a lot of regulations in place about ingredients to make sure they are as safe to use as possible. In comparison China are the new kids on the block and have yet to formulate any regulations.

The gel bottle Inc are a vegan product, surely being manufactured in china means they are not vegan, therefore false advertising?

The gel bottle Inc are a vegan product, surely being manufactured in china means they are not vegan, therefore false advertising?

If it’s just made in China then it doesn’t mean they need to be tested on animals. The law only requires animal testing when it’s actually sold in China

Can anyone show me where it states that it's made in china? I thought it was made in America

Best thing is to contact them and ask them directly. I did that with Premier Nails just this week and they did not supply an answer, they replied regarding msds info (where I could find it) but avoided the issue of where it comes from entirely even though I specifically asked for it.... hmmmmm.

Best thing is to contact them and ask them directly. I did that with Premier Nails just this week and they did not supply an answer, they replied regarding msds info (where I could find it) but avoided the issue of where it comes from entirely even though I specifically asked for it.... hmmmmm.
So you don't actually know where it's manufactured?

I was just testing them. Now, why do you think they wouldn’t want to tell me....

So you don't actually know where it's manufactured?

8a62d64a680084edd5b748e9b870ddd1.jpg

It’s SOLD by a Company in England but they don’t make it, they buy it in.

It's on the bottom of the MSDS sheet

But I wouldn’t want to have to sign up to find that out.

Latest posts

Back