Brilliant Brisa!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzlingtouch

Reaction score
Just to temp those where brisa isnt released yet!!

Well, after being encouraged to have a go of using the brisa gel, I did one foot yesterday.

I have never used a gel or seen someone using it so wasn't to sure what to expect when I did, but was desperate for my toe nails to be done as I am going on holiday soon. I was really pleased with the instructions and the final look.

I thought I would put up a pic of before and after. The before one the nail plate looks yellowy is I had just removed the varnish.

I would say to anyone with there brisa kit sitting there waiting for the conversion course like me, have a go!!

Lisa xxxxxx

Attachments

• beforetoes.jpg
    beforetoes.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 175
  • brisatoes.jpg
    brisatoes.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 204
Lisa they look great.

I too bought the Brisa gel and and haven't worked with gel at all. I have booked on the L&P foundation course in a couple of weeks and the Brisa gel course a week or so after I complete. I can't wait, but will I think!!!

anyway just wanted to say how fab your toes look, they'll certainly be noticed on your holls, maybe you should take your kit with you !

kx

dazzlingtouch said:
Just to temp those where brisa isnt released yet!!

Well, after being encouraged to have a go of using the brisa gel, I did one foot yesterday.

I have never used a gel or seen someone using it so wasn't to sure what to expect when I did, but was desperate for my toe nails to be done as I am going on holiday soon. I was really pleased with the instructions and the final look.

I thought I would put up a pic of before and after. The before one the nail plate looks yellowy is I had just removed the varnish.

I would say to anyone with there brisa kit sitting there waiting for the conversion course like me, have a go!!

Lisa xxxxxx

You've done a great job there!!

Told you it was easy :D

Thanks both of you!

I think i might do some nail art on them too just to make them funky for my hol's.

I could make a small fortune whilst i was there, thing is if i did i proberly wouldnt come back! lol

Lisa :D

:o I don't say much but I love Brisa!
nails.msnw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back