Brilliant or Mad?!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving this light hearted thread:lol:

I think they are uber cute but would only look good on quirky fashion victims not mumsy middle aged bags, i.e. I would look ridic

BUT... my clients would not be at all surprised if I fished a pair out of my drawer for them

Am defo going to print off the pattern:green:

I think they are uber cute but would only look good on quirky fashion victims not mumsy middle aged bags, i.e. I would look ridic
I'm sure we don't have any mumsy middle aged bags on this site hun :green: You soooo want a pair don't you? hee hee :eek:

ღMandyღ;673549 said:
I'm sure we don't have any mumsy middle aged bags on this site hun :green: You soooo want a pair don't you? hee hee :eek:

I'm tempted, just to give the school mums somet' to talk about :green:

And I can knit :)

I'm tempted, just to give the school mums somet' to talk about :green:

And I can knit :)
Well i'm gonna admit now that i will be wearing mine all the time, in fact i will be keeping my great aunt very busy.
I hate putting my sandles away come winter and i did wear them just last week to collect the twins from school so i am just gonna love my new pedicure socks.
I don't mind being a bit wierd, good for the soul :lol:

i think they're fab, i could see them catching on regardless off pedicures, similar to leg warmers but keep your feet a bit warmer:green: x

I've seen these before .... practical, yes .... would I wear them, no.

Wouldnt they just work their way up your foot as you walk?

Like fingerlass gloves arnt they? Exposing the bits that get cold first anyway -but still - get a pair on Vicky Beckham and we'll all be wearing them. lol

I think they are fab, but would be better if they were in a finer knit, or maybe like a pop-sock!

Trish :hug:

Latest posts

Back