Brilliant or Mad?!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phoebe_cat

Reaction score
As well as all things nails, I'm a bit of a knitter :green: Was just browsing one of my favourite pattern sites and came across these Pedicure Socks Now I really can't decide if they're a fab idea or completely barmy, lol!

i think they are bot lol they are a great idea but make you look bonkers lol xx

what will they think of next!!!!...they might catch on...but these wont be on my feet...sorry ...dont like them...boring, maybe i am ....

Wow What A Barmy Idea! With The Weather We Have They Are Probably A Good Idea.
Watch Out Though, If They Do Take Off You Might Be Getting Lots Of Orders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):) Lol

I think they are a fab idea if you have clients that have pedicures at this cold time of the year, something else to retail lol
i need to learn how to knit lol

Completely barmy! I know none of my clients would want to go out looking like this!

I think they are fab !

And I can see all the teens in them by next winter...I can honestly imagine all the teens loving them...a bit of a craze like the pjammie in the day time phase ....lol

Id Have a pair...if theres one thing I love its SOCKS....
My sister asked me what a wanted for my birthday...so I said "fluffy socks please" she looked at me like I was bonkers lol...but i got 3 brand new pairs of fluffy socks yayyy meee

funnily (maybe embarrasingly) i've cut the ends of a pair of socks off once to the same effect!!!

always hate painting my own toenails coz my feet get so cold!!

i do knit but only straight things at the mo! so maybe i can make a scarf and just wrap them round and round the feet!?! no??

funnily (maybe embarrasingly) i've cut the ends of a pair of socks off once to the same effect!!!
:eek:This reminds me...I did it to a pair of those slipper socks too when I broke my toe...and I went shopping with it on too lol,...

I love them!!!!!

I want some, if you knit any i will buy a pair :green:

I think they're a really niffty idea.... Can't knit either but will have to find someone that can..... Ready for next winter.

XX J XX

Very erm different :eek:, perhaps if they were in pink? Or maybe not! :)

aw they are cute... i dunno if my clients would wanna wear them... but im with Maemay... i love socks and slippers and i hate having cold feet

Jess
xox

Well I certainly don't have the time or the inclination to be making shed loads to retail, but I've got some gorgeous 100% Alpaca that would make a lovely pair for little ole me :lol:

I really can't decide if they're a fab idea or completely barmy, lol!
Definitely mad...
when I wear socks they HAVE TO BE covering the WHOLE of my foot and not leaving my toes to freeze!!!
Pedicure or no pedicure LMAO

Well I certainly don't have the time or the inclination to be making shed loads to retail, but I've got some gorgeous 100% Alpaca that would make a lovely pair for little ole me :lol:
Well i just printed off a copy of the pattern and it will be winging it's way to my great aunt in South Shields tomorrow!! Small world eh.
I just have to have a pair :green:

ღMandyღ;673481 said:
Well i just printed off a copy of the pattern and it will be winging it's way to my great aunt in South Shields tomorrow!! Small world eh.
I just have to have a pair :green:

The best knitters come from Shields, lol! :hug:

I bought pedicare socks for myself.. so i could still wear my thongs in winter! (jandals,flipflops)
i love them.. love love love them! and a few of my clients have ordered through me.. they are not for all.. but def for the quirky yea!:green:

I bought pedicare socks for myself.. so i could still wear my thongs in winter!
Erm for a minute i had a vision of you with a thong on your foot!!! OMG.
A panty string between your toe, LMAO.
Ok mind out of the gutter now. Where di you get yours from hun?

Latest posts

Back