Brisa Basic course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makova06

Reaction score
I have finally decided to become a Creative technician. And finally have the money to do it.

I have heard that a lot of Creative techs are now training with other companies, because of the rules you have to follow as a Creative tech.

My question is now....what are the rules?

I would like to know this before I commit to anything.

I really hope someone can help we with this as I can not afford to make the wrong choice again.

Maja

I have heard that a lot of Creative techs are now training with other companies, because of the rules you have to follow as a Creative tech.

What sort of 'rules' have you heard of?

I'm a Creative technician and I've never heard of any rules that we have to follow!

hth's a bit

I too am creative trained - although not in brisa but in L+P..

I have also not heard of any certain 'rules'... are you able to explain a little further..?

it was a founder of anothe company, so it was probably just a sales pitch

I just wanted to make sure

it was a founder of anothe company, so it was probably just a sales pitch

I just wanted to make sure

So what was the sales pitch they used? - perhaps we can disperse those myths.

I spoke to a woman, who is a former Creative tech. She changed to another brand, because she got sick of all the levels Creative have and all the rules she had to follow. I told her that I wanted to train with Creative and she told me about her own company. She said that she has many Creative techs taking her course, because of the same reasons.

But she also said to me that Brisa is a soak off gel and not as strong as their brand, but that is not true as far as I know. So she was probably just trying to convince me that training with her was a better choice

Brisa is buff off NOT SOAK off,
sounds like someone desperate to sell their course`s, i would give it a wide berth if i was you

Latest posts

Back