Brisa coating on natural nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol at CottageNails

Reaction score
I have read an article in the focus fashion supplement which is a supplement you get with nails mag. (american) Barbara Fogleman a Creative Ambassador talks about applying a thin gel overlay on natural nail clinets to prolong the life of there manicure for up to three weeks. Their enamel lasts, and nails are protected. Could you let me know how to do this, do apply enamel firts, then bond then gel, (im Not sure). Please Help, im sure its very much worth knowing in increasing your business.

Thanks Geeks
arol
Cottage Nails :D

She is talking about a basic natural nail overlay - very simple - no sculpting or tips, just a thin Brisa overlay on natural nails, UV Top Coat and enamel - it's just a tougher coating that enamel by itself!!! HTH's :cool:

Hi Mrs Geek, sori to take so long with the thankyou for your reply, (Ihave been in hospital) excuse me for being thick so do I doa normal manicure procedure, then apply bond coat, set, uv gel coating, set, uv finishing gloss, set, then enamel. Sori to bother, I am one of those who needs it step by step. I have a client wanting this procedure next week, and its the first time of me using it on a natural nail manicure, I would like to get it right, any chance of suggesting what to charge.? thankyou.

Kind regards
carol at Cottage Nails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back