Brisa conversion course questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treacle44

Reaction score
Hi I have a couple more questions about Brisa if you lovely people could help me out. :)

Is it easy to master as I trained in L&P and haven't done those for a few years.

Has anyone had a reaction to it? I am allergic to normal primer which is why I had to stop using l&p so I want to make sure the whole system isn't going to react (wanted to have a set done on myself, but can't find a local tech offering them).

How big is the kit you get? Is it easily transportable?

I won't bother you anymore, I promise! ;)

Thanks x

Hi I have a couple more questions about Brisa if you lovely people could help me out. :)

Is it easy to master as I trained in L&P and haven't done those for a few years.

Has anyone had a reaction to it? I am allergic to normal primer which is why I had to stop using l&p so I want to make sure the whole system isn't going to react (wanted to have a set done on myself, but can't find a local tech offering them).

How big is the kit you get? Is it easily transportable?

I won't bother you anymore, I promise! ;)

Thanks x

No one can tell you what is easy for you. You will have to give Brisa application the same dedication it would take to learn any skill well.

Brisa gel is a hypoallergenic gel. That means it contains none of the most well-known in gredients that cause allergies in gel products (allergens). It means that you will be less likely to be allergic to any of the ingredients in Brisa.

The kit is large and contains professional sizes.

Any more questions should be addressed to one of the lovely people at Sweet Squared who do all class bookings rather than asking on a website where the people answering do not know all the answers. 08452106060

Thanks geeg x

I did my Brisa conversion yesterday at Bournemouth with Della :) It was excellent, the kit you get is HUGE!!!! Brush, 5 gels!! 2 x 100 tips, hands down pads, ScrubFresh, Cool blue, Cuticle Away, dust brush (which I wanted forever lol) Brisa Bond, Brisa Paint, Brisa Gloss, GelBond, Performance Forms, Polish (red), Colour Wheel, 2 work books, DVD and of course the lamp and bulbs.

With my first play of the gel, its habit that I just wanted to use my brush like you do with L&P, its a case of just reminding yourself not to! lol

We were shown the different brush techniques to use and how to move/sculpt the gel. I actually found making a smile line easier with Brisa but am finding I'm loading the the brush too much so need to be aware of that.

I'm going to try doing my own nails tonight so should be interesting lol

But you'll love the course and I certainly dont regret doing it just cant wait to perfect what I've learnt :)

Brilliant that's really helpful thanks! Can't wait to do it now x

Latest posts

Back