brisa conversion course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purple legend

Reaction score
Hiya peeps

Well I hear so many of us have got the new fab and groovy brisa kits so what I would like to know is who is going on the conversion course - when and where, and what will this involve?

I have yet to book mine coz i did not know what appointments i had booked in so could not book til i was sure i would not have to cancel clients - I hate to do that!

I will be going to the course held in loughton - does this mean it will definately be with Tracey Leja.

Thanks for your help guys

Jo xx

Does anyone know yet how much the conversion course is?

Jackie

It was £50 plus vat at the show, not sure if its the same now though

Hi...

JackieMc said:
Does anyone know yet how much the conversion course is?

Jackie

It was £58.75 if you booked it at olympia.
One per month starting April 22nd...that is at salisbury not sure about other places...hth.

I'm pencilled in at Acton on April 15th - I'm waiting for one of the Education Team to call me back about prices - she's waiting for Samuel to return from Olympia to have a meeting with him to discuss prices.

I'm expecting a call tomorrow with a price :biggrin:

I'm going to Andrea in Bridgend May 20th... really excited about it too... I couldn't sleep Sun night, before going to Olympia on Mon. ..Kept expecting the free lamps to be all gone before I got there...... Whew..what a nightmare!! I managed to get two kits though....
Is anyone else already booked on the same course???

Sue MIFHB

purple legend said:
Hiya peeps

Well I hear so many of us have got the new fab and groovy brisa kits so what I would like to know is who is going on the conversion course - when and where, and what will this involve?

I have yet to book mine coz i did not know what appointments i had booked in so could not book til i was sure i would not have to cancel clients - I hate to do that!

I will be going to the course held in loughton - does this mean it will definately be with Tracey Leja.

Jo xx

I also will hopefully know the price tomorrow - I was told I would get it for £50.00 plus vat - as I did try to book at olympia. I hope the date for my course is soon coz I am dying to do it some real clients.

Thanks for the prices - trying to figure if it would be cheaper for me to do the conversion course in the UK or here (Dublin). Our show isn't until April so will have to wait until then.

Jackie

Jackie Hi,

Do you know the dates in April for the Show and is it still been held in Citywest?

JackieMc said:
Thanks for the prices - trying to figure if it would be cheaper for me to do the conversion course in the UK or here (Dublin). Our show isn't until April so will have to wait until then.

Jackie

The show is in citywest and it is 4th and 5th April

purple legend said:
Hiya peeps

Jo xx

Hi Jo

I am booked on the conversion course at Loughton on the 6th of May with Tracey (it said Tracey on the booking form that the girl wrote out at the show :) ) So I might be in your class!

Sarah

THANKS LINDA

lindag said:
The show is in citywest and it is 4th and 5th April

Sarwaa said:
Hi Jo

I am booked on the conversion course at Loughton on the 6th of May with Tracey (it said Tracey on the booking form that the girl wrote out at the show :) ) So I might be in your class!

Sarah

That would be great - if that is the soonest date I can get on, then I will see you there

Look forward to meeting you Sarah - you will be able to tell it is me I will be purple!!

Love Jo xxx

Hi

Sorry got the dates mixed up I meant 18th I have my next step booked on the 6th sorry I keep getting confused lol,

Sarah

Ha got it confirmed!

I am going to Loughton on 26th April and it will be with the one and only Tracey Leja

I can't wait - will anyone else out there be going on that day?

Jo xxx

Mine is 18 May at Milton Keynes with Anne Swain, paid £65.

The Brisa Base class is £199 + VAT and includes the Professional Kit, a Brisa Lamp, and the day of education (about £150 in product and education savings).

Hope this helps.

Hi Geeks,

I am booked on the Creative Brisa Gel course on the 14 April. Leeds. :D The total cost is £199.00 plus vat, thats the UV lamp and Brisa proffesional kit.

Hope this helps.

Carol
Cottage Nails :D

I can't wait to do my course !! Booked in to do the course on 2nd June at Leeds. I'm doing the manicure and pedicure course before then too so I'll be all "Created Out" !!!
:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back