Brisa conversion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautific

Reaction score
Hi I currently offer bio sculpture natural overlays and sculpted extensions however I am wanting to introduce a hard gel that I can use confidently either sculpted or over tips.
My first question is can I do the Brisa conversion course with a bio certificate?
Secondly is brisa a strong enough gel to work over tips?
I ask this as I am qualified to do L+P but do not enjoy doing them so do not offer them only bio sculpture which is my main treatment offered.

Hi I currently offer bio sculpture natural overlays and sculpted extensions however I am wanting to introduce a hard gel that I can use confidently either sculpted or over tips.
My first question is can I do the Brisa conversion course with a bio certificate?
Yes you can

Secondly is brisa a strong enough gel to work over tips?
yes it is

I ask this as I am qualified to do L+P but do not enjoy doing them so do not offer them only bio sculpture which is my main treatment offered.

Out of interest why are you considering a hard gel instead of perfecting sculpting gel over tips or sculpting extensions using silk in your current system?

Hi Thanks for your reply :) I am only considering this as I have had no luck with bio over tips and a full set of sculpts take me nearly 3 hours to do even though they last with no problems it is a long time for clients to sit and I could not get enough business to cover my salon costs. I currently charge £40 for a full set of sculpts and get enquiries but no takers due to being in an area where people are mostly low incomes or unemployed.

Hi Thanks for your reply :) I am only considering this as I have had no luck with bio over tips and a full set of sculpts take me nearly 3 hours to do even though they last with no problems it is a long time for clients to sit and I could not get enough business to cover my salon costs. I currently charge £40 for a full set of sculpts and get enquiries but no takers due to being in an area where people are mostly low incomes or unemployed.

Fair comment, good luck with whatever you decide, I do Bio, Brisa and L&P and am quite excited to hear more about Brisa Lite but will consider very carefully before investing in another system.

hi i offer bio sculpture, shellac and have just trained in brisa also. yes you can use brisa with tips or to sculpt and as it is a hard gel it is stronger over tips than bio which is a soak off.

having said that cnd are also launching brisa lite which is a soak off gel to be used under shellac that can also be used with tips so its a great time to convert.

Fair comment, good luck with whatever you decide, I do Bio, Brisa and L&P and am quite excited to hear more about Brisa Lite but will consider very carefully before investing in another system.

Thankyou, can I ask how do you rate Brisa compared to Bio sculptures?

Hi Souz and Thankyou for your reply :) I notice that a few of the bio techs are moving away to other brands for various reasons. How are you finding brisa since your conversion?

Thankyou, can I ask how do you rate Brisa compared to Bio sculptures?

I love them both, for different reasons and for different clients. Sometimes bio just isn't quite strong enough for some of my ladies - but that's the beauty of different systems, one size doesn't fit all so you can tailor your service to your clients needs and lifestyle.

Hi Souz and Thankyou for your reply :) I notice that a few of the bio techs are moving away to other brands for various reasons. How are you finding brisa since your conversion?

hiya, alot of bio techs are moving away to other systems because of bios customer service and the recent change of bio consistency since the new lamp came out and all the problems to do with the lamp.

i love brisa but it is very different to bio not just in consistency but in application etc and am going to love the new brisa lite thats coming out soon that can be used to give shellac strength and length!!! cnd as a company are completely different to bio sculpture, its not just their products that are exceptional but the training and service and aftercare too.......shellac has changed my business dramatically, more and more of my bio ladies are trying it and loving it and the ones that its just not strong enough for are loving the idea of brisa lite!!

hiya, alot of bio techs are moving away to other systems because of bios customer service and the recent change of bio consistency since the new lamp came out and all the problems to do with the lamp.

i love brisa but it is very different to bio not just in consistency but in application etc and am going to love the new brisa lite thats coming out soon that can be used to give shellac strength and length!!! cnd as a company are completely different to bio sculpture, its not just their products that are exceptional but the training and service and aftercare too.......shellac has changed my business dramatically, more and more of my bio ladies are trying it and loving it and the ones that its just not strong enough for are loving the idea of brisa lite!!

I don't think it is only for use under Shellac.

It is my understanding that it will be used in the same way that we can use Bio Sculpure.

Hi
I'm a Bio tech and I'm not planning to move away from Bio. I love it and I love the new LED lamp.

I am interested in Brisa Lite as I think it would be silly as a professional not to be interested in everything that's available out there.

Latest posts

Back