Brisa Course - Very Confused

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrogers

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Over the past few weeks I have been doing research on Brisa Gel course with Sweet Squared. I have found several posts on here all mentioning a course for £xxx + vat which includes the kit and training. I coulndt believe what a fantastic offer this was so I have just phoned up to book my course with Creative. I was then told i had to pay a £xxx.xx deposit and the total course is about £xxx :cry:
Where have I got lost?? I hope someone can help me!!
Thank you in Advance

Jody

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you inquire about a Brisa 1 day Conversion course, which you can do if you are already trained in nail enhancements. Or did you ask about a Brisa Foundation course, which would be 5 days (I think, things may have change a little)

I think you'd be best speaking to Creatives Head Office for clarification.

Hiya Jody

It is Creative via Sweet Squared you need to clarify this with but are you trained in any Creative system now and are you trained in any other systems gel?

If you have a certificate in nail enhancements already you can do the 1 day conversion course, you were given a quote for the 5 day foundation & 1 day brisa course (you have to do the l/p course before you can do the brisa course, if you have no previous experience) I would say thats whats happened.

Fantastic Thank you for all your help. Just going to phone Creative now!Yes I have taken a conversion L&P course with them. Thank you again!!

Latest posts

Back