Brisa Course With Marco

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm going on the Brisa conversion course with Marco this wednesday (28th Jul) in Birmingham and was wondering if there is anyone from here that is going?

Hi Tamm

How did the course go?

Mani-fique! said:
Hi all. I'm going on the Brisa conversion course with Marco this wednesday (28th Jul) in Birmingham and was wondering if there is anyone from here that is going?

Hi ya!

Well what can I say! I had a fantastic time and am bursting to get cracking and got the much needed confidence boost I was getting pretty frantic for!

I was terrified I must admit not least because I had to go on the train on my own (never done before), go to Birmingham on my own (ooooh big city for a country lass), didn't know where I was going..... almost got lost!, meeting strangers, meeting other nail techs, MEETING MARCO!!! ahhhh every bit was absolutely nerve racking!

However once I got on the train and sat there with my shades on trying to look like I did this every day, and got off at the right station, and found my way to Maroco's and met him and his staff.... I quickly started unwinding. (although the chamomile tea Marco made me might have helped lol)

His staff were sooooooo friendly and welcoming and Marco was soooooo helpful, and really explained things clearly, including the techniques involved which really really makes things easier!

I'm soooooo pleased that I did the Brisa course as I really am hooked. ..... obviously I need practice but I found it a far more relaxing experience than L&P as there is no panic about it curing as you work. I find the smiles much easier to do and the filing is next to nothing!

I really am impressed with Brisa and once you get the right technique its actually a doddle..... will be when I get all the coordination right land the sculpting right, and the apex right .... etc lol

I woud definately recommend trying Brisa but I would say try and take a live model as my tempremental nail trainer didn't like the sculpting forms and refused to bond with them!

I would like to say a huge thank you to Marco for being very friendly and helpful and to say that he should be proud of his staff as they are soooo nice.... including Jody who was on the course with us.

There was only 3 of us on the course which was just as well as Marco made us stand up and introduce ourselves!!!!!!!! (not something that comes natural to me lol) but it was great to have such a small group, and it was nice that the 3 of us students were all pint size lol.... makes a change from getting neck ache from looking up at people!

All in all before I go on waffling 'cause I'm so tired..... this day has infused that get up and go that had quite nearly got up and gone because of my health and finding L&P too much....... but now I feel I have something that will give me the confidence to go for it and be a success instead of getting nowhere.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself and would definately recommend it to anyone.

WEY HEY!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back