Brisa Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol at CottageNails

Reaction score
:confused: If anyone from Creative at Leeds reads this thread, could you tell me that If we do bring a model to the course on Wed 14th April, do they come at 10.00am also or later. Sorry to ask a boring question, I should
have asked before the Easter break. :o :o :o :o

Thanks
Carol

Carol at CottageNails said:
:confused: If anyone from Creative at Leeds reads this thread, could you tell me that If we do bring a model to the course on Wed 14th April, do they come at 10.00am also or later. Sorry to ask a boring question, I should
have asked before the Easter break. :o :o :o :o

Thanks
Carol

To be sure, give them a call and ask. Ring them after the Easter Break.

Hi Carol

I have booked my conversion for 16 May and have been told to bring a model.

I have booked also on the Brisa conversion at MK (I think it is 18 May) and my letter says either a model or the Nail Trainer.

But as Gigi says best to check with the education dept on Tuesday.

It is the 18th sorry it's been a stressful week, see you there Fiona, my letter says to bring a model though.

Jue

geeg said:
To be sure, give them a call and ask. Ring them after the Easter Break.

Thankd Geeg, I will do that, I wasnt sure if they would be still off on Tuesday and as the course is on Wednesday I was cutting it a bit fine.

Thanks a lot.

Carol :)

This may or may not help you but i thought id put my two penneth worth in!!!
when i did my conversion (not brisa) at leeds we were asked to bring a model for 1pm . I am still to scared to drive to leeds (dont laugh!!!) even though it's only 20 mins away from me , so my model drove me there. There was a lovely little waiting room there for the model with mags and a tv etc and access to tea and coffee. All the other models also waited in there until we needed them, they had a great time ,probably due to the fact that my friend was a little ditzy and had them all howling with laughter!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back