Brisa gel course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlc88

Reaction score
Well im stuck now, As im wanting to do brisa gel now, Im not sure if i can just go onto S2 and now order the master kit or do i have to do the brisa course, Because also will i be able to get insurance if i just order the kit and practise on my clients my myself ( obv by telling them im learning with the product and wouldnt charge fully ) or would i have to do the brisa course to be able to get insured. Im not sure and quite stuck. So if any of you know, Or as been through the same, Advise for me is an huge bonus
Xx

You cannot purchase Brisa Gel unless you are trained in the Brisa system- either with a course from scratch, or by doing a conversion course.

The best people to discuss this with are S2 and they can tell you which option is most suitable for you x

You cannot purchase Brisa Gel unless you are trained in the Brisa system- either with a course from scratch, or by doing a conversion course.

The best people to discuss this with are S2 and they can tell you which option is most suitable for you x

Thankyou x Fee x, I thought you did but wasnt sure, I have spoken to them and been advised to do the beginners course, Which i really want to do but cant afford it right now, So then thought about doing the shellac course which i dont mind doing. Just a boost to get clients and save to get a good thick gel. But reading on here iv now read alot more people saying Gelish is better. Geez im stuck.
Do you or anyone on here know if i might do good just using either shellac or gelish? is it more popular then enhancements at the minute?

Thankyou all X

I'm saving for CND enhancements training myself at the minute, so I only offer natural nail care including Shellac. I'm doing quite well with it, despite not being able to offer acrylic or gel yet. I haven't used Gelish, but I love Shellac and couldn't ask for a better product, or the support that comes with it.

Many techs on here have found that Shellac ( or Gelish if that's what they use) has become their most requested treatment x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back