brisa gel course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa breddy

Reaction score
Any views on the Creative Brisa Gel course. I am doing this in July and reallllly excited about it. have been using Palms at mo which is ok. I've done a two day course for Odyessy L&P. Not very confident in it though. Found it went discoloured, yellow. Much prefer doing Gels. Love this website it is very helpful, i have been sat here for ages!!

hi ya lisa i have just recently done my conversion with liza smith in kent and had a great day! the product is just brilliant i love it !!! cant stop using it now even thou i was one of those techs who couldnt stand using gel Im totally hooked now!! :cool: :green:

Oh yes what a fab day and what a fab product........................
Oh and yes Nicola and I had a brill time yet again...............
I have used many other brands, but must say brisa is the best choice for me........
Rention+ Technology in Gel .........brill!!!!!!!!!!!
You will love it..............trust me I am a Nail Technician lol !!!!!
Oh by the way,you posted this thread in the site assistance instead under main lol....................WE hav different forums for different subjects............. You will get used to it lol ...............xxxxx

Yes I Did The Brisa Course In End Of April Took Me 7 Weeks To Get Lamp From Designer Nails, So Had To Wait To Practice For A While Have Been Doing Creatives L&p Since I Started Last October And Quite Like The Gels But Still Getting Used To Using Gel, It Does Seem A Bit Of Waiting Around For 2 Min Curing Time Or Is That Just Me ?

naa... it seems like that if you are only working on one hand... but the fact is that you would normally be working on the clients off hand while the other one was getting nuked... therefore it all flows ;)

Latest posts

Back