Brisa Gel Geeks.....at last..Colour!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bling nails

Reaction score
Came across this just, on the CND web site in US. I got quite excited, almost like waiting for xmas....but not knowing exactly when xmas will be...if you know what i mean!?:smack:

It's the new colour Brisa Gels, a list of the colours to come..........hopefully not a too long wait.:wink2:

subhead-brisa-color-gel.gif

Product-brisa-color-gel-Pros.jpg
WHAT IT IS:
Opaque color gels designed to be mixed with Brisa Sculpting and Shimmer Gels or used individually for color definition and art.
WHAT IT DOES:
Creates enhancements that covalently bond to keratin for superior adhesion and maximum durability.
WHY YOU NEED IT:
Wearable - creates strong, thin, light, natural looking nails. Workable - a non-stringy, easy-to-use formula. Hypoallergenic - a non-acrylate, gluteraldehyde and formaldehyde free formula. Versatile - ideal for color definition and art or mixed with Brisa Sculpting and Shimmer Gels for Custom Blended Gel Enhancements. Odorless - perfect for salons, day spas and destination spas.

SIZES:COLORS:0.5 oz. (14 g)Purple - OpaqueRed - OpaqueYellow - OpaqueBlue - OpaqueGreen - OpaqueOrange - OpaqueAvailable in Kits only.

they are amazing!
its made me fall in love with gel all over again!
the only reason i held L&P over gel, was that i couldnt custom blend as well with gel as i could with L&P
im glad someone has noticed this on the CND website, and posted it on here as its been burning a hole in my keyboard, dying to shout about it!
not sure when it is due to b launched in uk, i think it may b nov?
it will b worth the wait thou
x

they are amazing!
its made me fall in love with gel all over again!
the only reason i held L&P over gel, was that i couldnt custom blend as well with gel as i could with L&P
im glad someone has noticed this on the CND website, and posted it on here as its been burning a hole in my keyboard, dying to shout about it!
not sure when it is due to b launched in uk, i think it may b nov?
it will b worth the wait thou
x
That would be wicked if it is this Nov...just in time for xmas!!

I bet they are a dream to work with & just think of the colours and shades you can mix up.......oooOOO I can't wait, I will be able to wear colour on my nails while i work on others & without ruin-ing it.:green: Bliss!

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on some of the shimmer gels :D

Hope they bring the colours out individually too as we'll be using some more than others and won't want to have to buy the whole kit again for the sake of 1 or 2 colours.

I cant wait to try them, its so exciting!! Im sure they will be a huge sucess!! :hug:xx

sandi
this did happen with the mozaic collection. i dont know how long b4 it happened but they did eventually sell the colours individually, so hopefully this wil b the same with the coloured gels.
the silver shimmer is gorgeous, it looks like a 3D version of northern lights on the nail bed!

when are these coloured gels out? as i am going to be doing the course in brisa nails soon and don't want to buy the kit then miss out on the colours lol. cheers guys :green:

when are these coloured gels out? as i am going to be doing the course in brisa nails soon and don't want to buy the kit then miss out on the colours lol. cheers guys :green:
We are not sure when these brisa colour kits are going to be in the uk, we will have to wait & see unfortunatly.
I'm sure you won't miss out when these babies arrive, carry on with your course on brisa nails as it will teach you the application of Brisa which is a seperate kit, the colour kits are to be used with the sculpting gels.

There are 2 kits, one is called Brisa Bold collection, which is the colour gels which you can mix with white/pink/clear Brisa sculpting gels, great for custom blend in a gel.
The colours in this kit are; Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Purple, & Orange. there is a mixing tool, tray, colour wheel & custom blend gel guide.

The other kit is called Brisa Shimmers collection, includes 3 different shimmer gels, silver shimmer, gold shimmer & a silver frost gel.

Both Kits sound great, cant wait to get my hands on 'em!!:)

mmmmm I have seen them and they are really nice - the shimmers especially and there are some new pinks soming out to with shimmers in them. I knw that Canada are getting them in September so hopefully you guys will be around the same time!

You can always ask me to send some!!! Lol

Jackie, that's a dangerous offer!!!! LOL

Glad to read on other threads that your settling into the "Canadian" life!!!:)

Thanks Hun
I have been lucky enough to find some great suppliers who have been really helpful (and let me look at the new Brisa) so that has made it easier for me!

thank you hun, i look forward to starting my course and seeing them new gels. x to you all :hug:
We are not sure when these brisa colour kits are going to be in the uk, we will have to wait & see unfortunatly.
I'm sure you won't miss out when these babies arrive, carry on with your course on brisa nails as it will teach you the application of Brisa which is a seperate kit, the colour kits are to be used with the sculpting gels.

There are 2 kits, one is called Brisa Bold collection, which is the colour gels which you can mix with white/pink/clear Brisa sculpting gels, great for custom blend in a gel.
The colours in this kit are; Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Purple, & Orange. there is a mixing tool, tray, colour wheel & custom blend gel guide.

The other kit is called Brisa Shimmers collection, includes 3 different shimmer gels, silver shimmer, gold shimmer & a silver frost gel.

Both Kits sound great, cant wait to get my hands on 'em!!:)

OK, right now I have in front of me all the new Brisa colored gels:opaque, semi-sheer, sheer... the works!
It is official: I am in love!!! The colors are amazing, very vibrant, and the possibilities are endless... I have been playing around with them all day and I just can't stop.
I promise, as soon as I can, I will get some pictures for you, guys...

OK, right now I have in front of me all the new Brisa colored gels:opaque, semi-sheer, sheer... the works!
It is official: I am in love!!! The colors are amazing, very vibrant, and the possibilities are endless... I have been playing around with them all day and I just can't stop.

sounds interesting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love to see the pics (and get my hands on some of these!)

That's great Kelly !!! Do they sell all the colors both opaque and sheer?
I would love to see the pictures too :)

That's great Kelly !!! Do they sell all the colors both opaque and sheer?
I would love to see the pictures too :)
Well, I don't think they have reached all the Creative Stores yet, but I'm sure that in a couple of days you'll be able to order them. The first ones that will be available are the Bold Collection (kit with 6 colors), the neutral pink opaque, and the cool pink semi-shimer.

I am really excited !!! :) Thank you Kelly !! :lol:

If these new Gels are going to be available to buy soonish, will there be a new catalogue then, Ive still got 2006's catalogue, Im dying to get my hands on some new stuff and maybe have a browse through a new catalogue and star all the stuff Id like! lol!! How childish is that! I Love it! xxx:hug:

If these new Gels are going to be available to buy soonish, will there be a new catalogue then, Ive still got 2006's catalogue, Im dying to get my hands on some new stuff and maybe have a browse through a new catalogue and star all the stuff Id like! lol!! How childish is that! I Love it! xxx:hug:
I'm afraid I can only speek of what's going on in Greece, luv...

Latest posts

Back