Brisa Gel on natural nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobile Nails

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I need some advice on using gel on the natural nails as a strengthner. As a Creative technician I would like to try Brisa but have read that you need to use the Brisa lamp. I already have a lamp and do not want to fork out 125.00 for another one.

Can anyone recommend a good gel for natural nails. :green:

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Heather X

Hi

I can recommend biosculpture its a great gel. You get your clients back every month for either a soak off and renew or infill.
(soaks clean off in 20 mins)

Hi Heather

You may want to check with Creative if the Brisa Lamps are still FOC with the Brisa Kits ?? just a though but they were a little while ago so you get to use this fab gel get the correct lamp to use with it and maybe not have to pay additionally for the lamp ??

kx

Mobile Nails said:
Hi Everyone,

I need some advice on using gel on the natural nails as a strengthner. As a Creative technician I would like to try Brisa but have read that you need to use the Brisa lamp. I already have a lamp and do not want to fork out 125.00 for another one.

Can anyone recommend a good gel for natural nails. :green:

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Heather X

Brisa lamps are still free when you purchase the professional kit.

You can achieve great results when applying Brisa to the natural. The cool thing is the white paint on gel makes it as easy as applying french enamel. The clarity and colour stability are second to none.
Tigger

I used the Brisa Gel on my toes last week as a natural nail overlay (P&W), still perfect, and beautifully white!!

I have worn closed in shoes most of the time too, so am really plaesed with the results!

Did find I got some chipping with my fingernails though... this was prbably due to me I expect, not doing such a great job on prep on my right hand as its quite hard to do on myself! I would dfiinately recomend it!
Tigger said:
Brisa lamps are still free when you purchase the professional kit.

You can achieve great results when applying Brisa to the natural. The cool thing is the white paint on gel makes it as easy as applying french enamel. The clarity and colour stability are second to none.
Tigger

Hi Everyone

Thank you so much for all your replies. Interesting to know that when you buy the Brisa kit you get the lamp free. Excellent!! I think I will try and save up for this one, although the other gels also sound good, as I use mostly Creative, I will probably stick to the same brand.

Many thanks again.

Heather XX

Latest posts

Back