Brisa Gel Questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~shelley~

Reaction score
Following on from my thread about maybe starting up again after having a long break to have my baby... I was thinking of starting up with Brisa Gel 1st as I loved doing sets of Brisa Nails & Toes for that matter & its what I feel best at so I will probably only do Brisa for a while.

Anyway I was just wondering whats changed with Brisa in the last few months?? If anything.

And also how is the ordering situation atm??

I will do some searching for info later but i am still so busy with unpacking that I thought id ask 1st lol:)

xxxx

Hi Shelley :hug:

Good on you for wanting to start up again, and I wish you loads of luck xx

The only changes with Brisa that you might not be aware of (and that I can think of LOL) are that you can now get Brisa Coloured, Coverage and Shimmer Gels have a look at the CND US website if you want to have a looksie at them xx

I don't know where you will order them from in Germany, but as I am sure you will have read by now Mr and Mrs Geek are the new distributors for CND in the uk. As far as I know there are no problems in ordering any stock now :hug:

thanks hun, it all sounds fab!

I should have no problem ordering as i have a BFPO address which means when people send stuff to me its just the same as sending stuff in the UK.

xxx

Latest posts

Back