Brisa gel reverse technique

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waffy

Reaction score
Hi
I'm still learning with brisa!!!
Did my training a couple of months ago but I'm practicing practicing practicing.
Can you do the reverse technique with brisa gel French ??

If so, can you tell me if you apply a layer of sculpting clear gel to nail first or just go straight in with pink and white gels, then clear on top followed my brisa gloss??? I think I have watched so many videos and read up on it I am actually more confused now than before I started!!!

Just bumping!!

If iw were to use the R technique I would lay down a thin clear layer first and then do my P & W ... But I do not sculpt using the R technique.

If iw were to use the R technique I would lay down a thin clear layer first and then do my P & W ... But I do not sculpt using the R technique.
Beat me to it..
I agree with Geeg

Thank you Geeg,
Just out of curiosity.....
Is it a stupid question to ask why you wouldn't sculpt with R technique?

Thank you Geeg,
Just out of curiosity.....
Is it a stupid question to ask why you wouldn't sculpt with R technique?

It's not a stupid question to ask.
Because I don't need to, is the simple answer. I can do perfect smiles using the sculpting white Brisa gel and to me in a more logical, faster and more precise way. RT in my opinion is used when technicians can't do perfect smiles using brush technique, so they file the smile instead; why else would anyone apply a full set that way?

I only reverse if I use it as a part of doing a Forever French rebalance and then only with L&P because in that case it can be quicker and it's less messy. Brisa is so quick to debulk using my drill that I do FF in the normal way, just thinning out and reapplying my white.

Last edited:
Ok that makes perfect sense, thankyou.

Sorry one more...!
Do you know if, CND do electric file training?

Ok that makes perfect sense, thankyou.

Sorry one more...!
Do you know if, CND do electric file training?

Some educators do and some don't. ring S2 to find out who does.

Latest posts

Back