Brisa Gel Update Anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie

Reaction score
Hi there

Rang sales at Designer nails yesterday and was told that hopefully the kits for the Brisa gel would be available today. I rang this morning and was told that the lamps still haven't arrived and that it may be next week now. I don't want to replace any gels in my current system, but i am getting a bit desparate now. Does anyone have a definite date?

Love
Marjorie
x

cookie said:
Hi there

Rang sales at Designer nails yesterday and was told that hopefully the kits for the Brisa gel would be available today. I rang this morning and was told that the lamps still haven't arrived and that it may be next week now. I don't want to replace any gels in my current system, but i am getting a bit desparate now. Does anyone have a definite date?

Love
Marjorie
x

Dear Cookie,

I understand your frustration ... every bit as much as they are at Designer Nails believe me.

Please understand that we are in OTHER PEOPLE'S HANDS ... and when things like shipping and customs are involved, we cannot know any more than we are told ourselves. So we have t be approximate and even then we can find out that we have been told one thing and then find out the information was wrong (that's being polite ... I call it lying) from the shippers.

Designer Nails will be telling you what they have been promissed, so you can ask alll you like, but no one will have any other answers to give you. They could try to fob you off with promises and then you would only be angry when they didn't happen.

The scenario has been very difficult and drawn out because of the sheer numbers involved but everyone is working flat out to resolve it all asap belive me. :green:

Gigi, I can totally relate. I import some stuff from US and what was suppose to be an air shipment (5-7 days), sat at customs for 3 weeks (so I got it after a MONTH). Of course no explanation why or when I would be getting it.
Grrrrrrr..!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back