Brisa gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxAmyxx

Reaction score
Is there a trial pack of brisa gel? I'm on sweet squared and there's trial packs for the liquid and powder but not for brisa?

I know there is a pro kit, cause that is what I purchased when I bought mine. I think I paid xxx US. You can always check with CND to see if it's available.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know there is a pro kit, cause that is what I purchased when I bought mine. I think I paid $100 US. You can always check with CND to see if it's available.
Pro kits are not sold in the UK .. They are only available with education classes. There is no licensing in the UK which is the reason they are not available to purchase by just anyone.

There are no try me kits for Brisa gels becsuse you need the CND UV Lamp to cure Brisa. To try would mean you would have to purchase the lamp.

The good news is that at any distributor location, you should be able to ring and book a demonstration on some of your own nails. I would consider that option.

ok then thanks alot for the info!

Latest posts

Back