Brisa Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelemacca

Nails by Chele
Reaction score
Stupid question coming up now. I trained with CND doing P&W with L&P. If I decide I want to do Brisa Gel as well do I have to do another training session or can I just buy it and use it now??? :confused:

Thanks girls :biggrin:

I have phone Creative in the past regarding this & the staff told me that you cannot simply buy the Brisa kit & that you have to do another training course. This could be a conversion or a 1 to 1 either way you need to have been qualified for a minimum 12 months 9though this does not apply if you have done unit 19 or a VTCT).

Neither does it (the one year rule) apply if you have done the Creative course.

Of course you need training.

How can anyone hope to pick up a product that works completely differently to the one they trained with and expect to have success with it?

I have used gels for years and still did the Brisa training because I cannot, nor will I ever, understand the mind of the person who honestly believes they can get the best from a new product without doing any training with it.

I have brought the brisa kit and havnt done the training(I am going to though) just when i can get the cash. I have trained (foundation)with Creative in L&P. I brought the Kit because at the mo it comes with the free lamp and didnt want to miss out so put that on the credit card!!! I rang leeds to enquire and i wasnt asked any questions, it was out of stock at the time but about 2 wks later i got a phone call from leeds to say 1 had been put by for me. Dont think this really helps you but i think you should call leeds they were really helpful to me. Heather

Latest posts

Back