Brisa Gels- Can I add Glitter to the clear and it be ok?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatsnoicenailz

Reaction score
Hi, i have a client who i do acrylics on using the glimmer powder, she wants to try gel, i use Brisa and iw ant to know, can I scoop some gel out and place in a dappen dish and adda little glitter?

If so can you please tell me:

* Does it cure the same?
* what ratio should I use?
* any tips or suggestions?
* I don't want to switch brands as I love the Brisa system (fianlly got it down pat!) but i read somewhere else that they were releasing coloured gels soon? Is this true???? and does anyone have any info (I'm in Australia so we will probably be the last to get it)

Also, can anyone let me know, what they pay wholesale for there CND products from different countries, I order my powder and liquid from the US as it's so much cheaper so I was wondering if you could let me know what the prices are everywhere else.

Cool thanks

Dannielle
That's Noice Nailz!

Hey Danielle - Nice to meet another Aussie Tech. I didn't know that it was that much cheaper to buy product into the states from Australia than buy it here from PND.

If you contact PND they can give you a product catalogue or pricelist if you like.

Other than that I have never mixed gels with glitter so unfortunately I am no use to you.

Hi taintz,

I bought my professional kit for both acrylic and gel as well as my lamp and extra tips and other things from PND and then I found a few US websites and things were at least 50% cheaper than PND's pricelists.

I still buy things I need in a hurry from Aust, but creative nail polishes, powers, impliments etc are sooooooo much cheaper, I place a big order from the US because shipping is about $40 so I make sure I stock up.

I'm going to call an educator tommorrow and ask about the gel and glitter thing, I will let you know how I get on.

Dannielle

Latest posts

Back