Brisa gels .. so many pinks?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
I may be a little slow on the uptake here so excuse me if i am :)

Ive noticed that there are a handful of different french pink gels now. Im only used to warm and cool pink. What is the difference in colour/coverage with these other pinks? x

The names ;)

If you have new packaging, look at the lids. You will see circles on them, either empty, half inked out, out a full black dot. This will tell you what kind of coverage you get with that particular pot of gel. IE: A full black dot on the gel indicates a full coverage gel, whereas the sihmmer gels only have half dots, and clear has an empty dot.

Follow? ;)

So now we have 3 Opaque, or coverage gels in pink- Cool, Warm, and Neutral. Cool is for cool or pink skin tones, Warm for more yellow/warm tones, and neutral for everyone.

These same names apply to the new powders. No more flawless pink, we just have variations of opacity. And the metro and mosaic powders are soon to be no more. They are now red, blue, green, silver shimmer, etc...

Thought id dig my old thread up. Im wanting the opaque pinks. Before these new ones were introduced, i bought the french pink cool and french pink warm. Are these original ones now classed as the semi sheer?

Thought id dig my old thread up. Im wanting the opaque pinks. Before these new ones were introduced, i bought the french pink cool and french pink warm. Are these original ones now classed as the semi sheer?

Yes they are.

Latest posts

Back