Brisa - in the real world?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curvygirl

Reaction score
I did my first set today of Brisa in the salon after qualifying (on supershort nails, which took me ages). I used the white sculpting gel for zone1 but had to resort to using Brisa paint as when i filed into shape the white gel faded to nothing and shadowed.

so i've decided to next time to just use a pink in all 3 zones and apply Brisa Paint on tips instead as it's way faster.

just wondered does anyone else do this to save time? or is this cheating?

You can do that if you want of course...but not really necessary..it done that when you filed it cause you applied the white too thinly..apply it a bit thicker and you won't have that problem...well unless you're too heavy handed on the filing.

You can do that if you want of course...but not really necessary..it done that when you filed it cause you applied the white too thinly..apply it a bit thicker and you won't have that problem...well unless you're too heavy handed on the filing.

i'm only filing down to an accepable thickness in order to achieve nice, thin nails but every time i do i seem to lose the white? when I apply it thicker i end up with uncured product sandwiched btwn?

i'm only filing down to an accepable thickness in order to achieve nice, thin nails but every time i do i seem to lose the white? when I apply it thicker i end up with uncured product sandwiched btwn?

when applying pink/clear to zone 2 are you bringing a thin layer over zone 1? This will allow for more filing into shape.

when applying pink/clear to zone 2 are you bringing a thin layer over zone 1? This will allow for more filing into shape.

no i haven't tried that, will give it a go x

Do it whichever way gives you the best results.
Theres no shame in creating the whole nail with pink and using POW for the tip. If you prefer to use builder gel then thats ok too.

Have a look at this video, it might help you.
BRISA GEL FOREVER FRENCH - YouTube

Latest posts

Back