brisa induction ... what to except?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clara doon

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
I know there have been many threads about the use of brisa and gels in general, I have had a good read through many and have had many questions already answered, but sorry if we are covering old ground again xx

I am booked on my brisa induction in 2 weeks and although I'm looking forward to it,and know it will be great I am feeling very nervous as I'm a total gel virgin!! I haven't even seen a demo so am going into this totally 'blind'
so what do I expect?
I have told many clients that I'm doing the brisa course and they all have asked the benefits/differences between L&P and gel........ but I'm not really sure of the answer, I don't mean this to be a L&P V gel question, just would like to know a few of the basic benefits of gel,
and to those of you that have gone from L&P to brisa how have you found the difference ? ie stronger, less lifting easier to re balance?
also what sort of price will I be able to charge for brisa toes?

soo many questions I know. but thank you for reading xxx:hug: :hug:

All of your questions will no doubt be answered on your Induction.....

The main differences that a client would be interested in is that Brisa is hypoallergenic and odourless!!.....

... and it has a permanent high gloss shine. Other than those things, it compares in all other respects with liquid and powder.

Latest posts

Back