Brisa Lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna from Toronto

Reaction score
Just a quick question:
Does the Brisa Lamp have an option "continuous ON" or does it shut off after 2 minutes?

Hi Anna

It has one switch that is either on a 10 second 'lock' or a 2 minute cure. No continuous 'on' switch.

HTH's

Hi Anna,
The Brisa Lamp has 2 options.............10 second on and 2 minute on, with automatic shut off, but not a permanent on...........
The freezing option is 10 seconds and the fullly cure option is 2 minutes..........
HTH

Oh, bummer :o ..thanks guys :)

I like leaving my lamps on (while applying gel), so I don't have to worry about turning them on all the time

But I guess it is a matter of getting used to.......

Do most of you work with 1 or 2 lamps?

Only work with one Anna, when one hand is in I am working on the other :)

Yep same here, one hand in, one hand being worked on............
So I don't use 2 lamps...........
The Brisa lamp was sourced by Doug himself to work with the Brisa Gels, to bring out the best in this new Gel.............

But on another thought, If I can make my Brisa Gels look like yours Anna, I will be onto a winner, as your work is awsome !!!!!!!!!!

more questions ;-)

do you work on all 5 fingers or 4 and then thumb?

4 fingers, 4 fingers, then thumbs!

Just my two pennys worth!

Sue x

Anna from Toronto said:
more questions ;-)

do you work on all 5 fingers or 4 and then thumb?

I work with one tunnel lamp (my desk ain't big enough for two :cry: ) - it's got 2min & 3min timers, and continuous on.

I work on one hand, while the other is in, doing all 5 fingers at once, the only time this changes is when I'm using Paint on White. Then I put the lamp on its continuous setting and get the client to alternate hands to freeze the PoW and keep a nice crisp smile line.

It seems to work for me.

Attachments

• lianneppnail3.jpg
    lianneppnail3.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 138
  • chevron.jpg
    chevron.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back