Brisa Lite help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian H

Reaction score
Ok so I'm trained in calgel, uses there gel, used their tips, and produced some gorgeous French enhancements!
Bought the brisa light sculpting and the velocity tips!
Disaster from the start!
This was just a little experiment on my mum before my conversion.
The tips, lovely and thin, really smooth but I could not for the life of me blend the line, it was visible no matter what!
Then the gel, pink and clear, fantastic,
But the white.. I did 2 coats and could not shift the brush marks, like a shadow on the tip. Never had this problem before and I know when I do the convert course I will look back and laugh when I've solved these problems, but at the minute I could sit and cry!
I followed the step by step instructions on the CND website and keep reading it and I cannot see where I went wrong :(

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I too was Calgel trained and bought the brisa lite tried to use it and I found the white impossible ! So I booked some training and I am still finding it difficult to use the white ! I think it is going to take me a lot if patients and practice 😁

The cool blue trick (not sure if it will be covered on the course) is a big help. So is working it in light, little swivel motions (like you're icing a tiny cake with marshmallow frosting).

Will have a look at this as soon as Internet starts to load :) thankyou x

New product = learning some new techniques .. But it is well worth it! :biggrin:

Right! Watched the tutorial and my technique was all wrong! Ha! I was applying way too thin! Will have another go tommorow :)
Thanks for your help ladies x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1381582201.767966.jpg

My second attempt! Not perfect but a lot better than my first!
Now it's time to practice practice practice! :) x

Latest posts

Back