Brisa Lite nail Forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini4mum

Reaction score
I've been looking everyday since before "The Event" for the BLScG nail forms & have rung S2 every week asking for an update (before anybody says call S2) & they have been out of stock for months. I have completed my Build it Class & want to practise what I have paid to learn but need nail forms? Is there any other company that I can purchase from to cure the white opaque gel tips correctly as I know the other CND forms can't be used (only for the pink/rose gel). Any help is gratefully received as I really want to practise. Thanks 😊

I've been using the nsi clear plastic forms with no problems, you can buy from nsi and also capital

I've been waiting for them too. Bought the Brisa Sculpting 'kit' just after it was released, stupidly assuming a kit has everything in to get started (yes, my fault for not reading the contents list). I've been phoning each week too but to no avail. Emailed too but just told to buy them elsewhere. Just really annoyed they don't include them in the kit (WHY?!) in the first place let alone waiting months for the forms to come back into stock. All my customers were really eager to get this treatment and it's just really disappointing.

Have bought some Edge ones off ebay which will no doubt be rubbish but needs must.

Rant over!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I bought NSI ones from Capital and the Brisa cures no problems.

I've been waiting for them too. Bought the Brisa Sculpting 'kit' just after it was released, stupidly assuming a kit has everything in to get started (yes, my fault for not reading the contents list). I've been phoning each week too but to no avail. Emailed too but just told to buy them elsewhere. Just really annoyed they don't include them in the kit (WHY?!) in the first place let alone waiting months for the forms to come back into stock. All my customers were really eager to get this treatment and it's just really disappointing.

Have bought some Edge ones off ebay which will no doubt be rubbish but needs must.

Rant over!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use those as well and they're fine. My educator on the training even pinched a few off me! ;-)

You can get them on eBay but they come in from America, it is a couple of quid more to get them though.

Latest posts

Back