Brisa Lite neutral pink opacity

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UneNoisette

Reaction score
I'd really like to make Brisa Lite my main gel system, but a lot of my clients need mask / cover pinks when doing french because they have such small nail beds (myself included).

I know the neutral pink isn't intended to be a cover gel, but can anyone who uses it tell me if they think it would be opaque enough to cover any tip / free edge lines?

Thank you

Who said its not intended to be a cover gel? It is more opaque than you may think. It covers my regrowth more than adequately! The thing I love about it the most is that is covers but has a beautiful depth to it that does not look as 'flat' as other opaque covers I have used. It is really very beautiful. You will love it.

Who said its not intended to be a cover gel? It is more opaque than you may think. It covers my regrowth more than adequately! The thing I love about it the most is that is covers but has a beautiful depth to it that does not look as 'flat' as other opaque covers I have used. It is really very beautiful. You will love it.

Geeg is absolutely right. The coverage is great.

If you do want it completely solidly opaque, say to cover extreme environmental discolouration, just mix in a LITTLE Pure White Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel before application.

This is a photo of the first set of brisa lite sculpting pink and whites I did, my client loved the pink and covered a ring of fire from a nss place very well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 678
I agree, i think the pink is stunning! It covers really well! Love it!

It looks absolutely stunning, especially in your pic Maz.

Thank you everyone for your help

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364831004.131470.jpg
Can you see my natural free edge under the pink Brisa Lite Removable Sculpting Gel in these pics? It's fabulous. :)

View attachment 31600
Can you see my natural free edge under the pink Brisa Lite Removable Sculpting Gel in these pics? It's fabulous. :)

Ok - I had to comment on these (apologies to the OP)

These are AMAZING!!!!!!

I'm doing my BL sculpting conversion next week and it's this finish I hope to achieve one day - your shape, smile lines are fantastic!!

It's good to see that the coverage is soo good :)

These are AMAZING!!!!!!

I'm doing my BL sculpting conversion next week and it's this finish I hope to achieve one day - your shape, smile lines are fantastic!!

You will love CND Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel, Ladybird! Enjoy your course. :)

These are AMAZING!!!!!!

No need to apologise ;) I agree, every picture I've seen of Brisa Lite looks flawless

View attachment 31600

These are a beautifully crafted set of nails, you should be proud of yourself:) and definitely no sign of any natural free edge underneath either.

This is a set you should be proud of.

View attachment 31600

I hope I can do nails as perfectly beautiful as these one day! They are absolutely gorgeous!

Just shows again that you CND EA's are second to none :)

I hope I can do nails as perfectly beautiful as these one day! They are absolutely gorgeous!

Just shows again that you CND EA's are second to none :)
That is the truth ... The CND EA's are the best in the world. :hug:

I think it depends on how white the free edge is, as justine at my training last wk tried to extend my short nail. she used sculptured method and you could still see mine but I have really white free edge though. Don't get me wrong it did cover a lot but not completely xx

Blushing a bit now, guys! :o Seriously though, I find CND Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel so lovely to use and have yet to find a free edge that didn't cover with the pink... You always have the option of adding a teeny bit of the pure white BL Sculpting Gel into some of the pink to make it more opaque if you needed to though. :)

View attachment 31600

Oh my days! Just had to comment... These look amazing! Did my course 2 weeks ago and mine look nothing like these! Best get my hand trainer out first thing and get practising, I want those nails!! Xx

Latest posts

Back