Brisa Lite sculpting not staying on the nail!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aromatherapy

Reaction score
I have the brisa lite sculpting gel intro kit as i love the idea of a SOG for nails. My problem is no matter what I do it will NOT stay on anyones nails for more than 3 days. I do pep and all correctly and am wondering if anyone else is having these issues and if you can offer suggestions... PLEASE HELP!!!! I am getting extremely frustrated..:mad:

What do you mean it won't stay on the nail...does it all come off clean or is it lifting ?

Maybe if you talk us through your PEP and application procedure we will be able to spot where your problem is. I am sure it goes without saying that you will be using the correct CND Lamp therefore it shouldn't be a curing problem.

I have been using it and felt a little disappointed as it hasn't lasted, however I have put it on my own nails I broke one a couple of times and it doesn't budge. So I think it is who you are using it on sometimes. X maybe a hard gel or l&p better for some x

pep as follows: cuticle away, file nails to shape, push cuticles back removing all that is adhered to the nail, wash hands/dry. scrubfresh the nail, apply brisa base cure for 10 seconds in my brisa lamp, apply fist coat of sculpture cure for 2 minutes, apply 2nd coat of sculpture perfecting my c curve,cure that for 2 minutes. file into shape if needed,clean dust with alcohol,apply top coat cure for 2 mintues,wipe with alcohol. Sometimes is just cleanly lifts off the nail in one piece. The only thing I can think of is that 2 people I applied it to have thyroid conditions. I have appled it to myself on one finger and it has not budged,but why on others does it not stay. I thought this was a excellant option for all people but maybe not

Latest posts

Back