Brisa Lite Sculpting removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

hollydollymac

Reaction score
Hi all, I removed a set earlier today of overlays using brisa lite sculpting gel- I used nourishing remover and after 15 mins it hadn't even touched the shellac let alone the gel, so used d solve and after 15 it was lifting but still well and truly on at the free edge so put it back on for20 and it still took a bit of force with an orange stick to get it off..... Any ideas? Ps she is religious with solar oil, she has a pinkie from e every 2 weeks!!! X

BuffyFileSlayer

Reaction score
Hi all, I removed a set earlier today of overlays using brisa lite sculpting gel- I used nourishing remover and after 15 mins it hadn't even touched the shellac let alone the gel, so used d solve and after 15 it was lifting but still well and truly on at the free edge so put it back on for20 and it still took a bit of force with an orange stick to get it off..... Any ideas? Ps she is religious with solar oil, she has a pinkie from e every 2 weeks!!! X
Removal times for Sculpting is 30 mins and Smoothing 15 mins. HTH's xx

hollydollymac

Reaction score

Maz101

1st place winner at Nailympia 2016
Reaction score
You also need to file off the shellac and file down the brisa lite sculpting enhancement as much as possible, thicker the enhancement the longer it will take.

Wee Fee

Reaction score
I aim for a total removal time of 30mins.
- 1 minute per nail to de-bulk the product and reduce enhancement length with a 180/100 grit blizzard file, taking care not to touch the natural nail - Brisa lite files away FAST.
- 20mins wrapped with Nourishing Remover and cotton & foil. CND Shellac Remover Wraps only hold the remover for max 15 mins, so we recommend cotton and foil for Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel removal and for L&P removal.

HTH x

hollydollymac

Reaction score
I aim for a total removal time of 30mins.
- 1 minute per nail to de-bulk the product and reduce enhancement length with a 180/100 grit blizzard file, taking care not to touch the natural nail - Brisa lite files away FAST.
- 20mins wrapped with Nourishing Remover and cotton & foil. CND Shellac Remover Wraps only hold the remover for max 15 mins, so we recommend cotton and foil for Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel removal and for L&P removal.

HTH x
Thank you xx

Latest posts