Brisa Lite Sculpting-White?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scamp

Reaction score
Hi Geeks, hoping someone can please help with my query.

Was playing with my Brisa Sculpting gels for the first time and no matter how I apply the white, after I finish file I'm left with patches? Firstly I form a string to lay down the smile line then roll the rest of the white off my brush (a sufficient amount) to fill in the rest. I can't seem to float and move the product without forming 'peaks' or 'strings' that leave it looking bumpy and uneven. I've even tried the cool blue trick to smooth it out. I can file the majority of it smooth but I'm then left with a patchy white tip. I'm not 'painting' the white on. If anyone has any suggestions on how I can adjust my technique I'd be so grateful.

Thank you

I'd like to add, I've had the same problem with other brand gels so I know it's my technique that's the issue not the product :D

Can you post a good quality picture so we can see exactly what you mean?

Heather Davis
Team CND Global Education Ambassador

It sounds as though the problem is in your 'touch'. Your brush needs to be parallel to the surface of the gel and 'hover' just over the surface of the white bead when you are guiding it into place ... Not IN the gel or when you remove your brush it will form peaks.

Likewise with the 'cool blue' trick ... Your touch has to just skim the surface so that only the Cool Blue and not your brush, touches the surface of the gel.

Latest posts

Back