Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do we have any idea of release date yet? :)

Do we have any idea of release date yet? :)

As MrsGeek has said previously, Brisa Lite will be demo-ed at the Professional Beauty show in London at the end of February, but they are hoping it will arrive sooner (mid-Feb) - clearly they can't specify a release date until it has arrived, in case there are delays. As with everything big and exciting from CND, the word will get out on here pretty fast, and I'm sure S2 will make it available to the professionals as soon as they can. :)

Price wise will it be the same as Brisa do you think? Also will ellisons be distributing it too? Thanks

Price wise will it be the same as Brisa do you think? Also will ellisons be distributing it too? Thanks

Neither of those questions will be answered at the moment.

Ellisons are not authorised to carry all CND products so that will be for Sweet Squared to work out with them and prices will be announced when the products go onto the website ... I'm sure the price will be an attractive one and in line with the other CND products.

Neither of those questions will be answered at the moment.

Ellisons are not authorised to carry all CND products so that will be for Sweet Squared to work out with them and prices will be announced when the products go onto the website ... I'm sure the price will be an attractive one and in line with the other CND products.

Thank you

I'm so excited! I doing the Master Sculptor class on Sunday with Brisa and Brisa Lite! :D It will be my first master course.

I'm so excited! I doing the Master Sculptor class on Sunday with Brisa and Brisa Lite! :D It will be my first master course.

That's awesome! I'm so jealous (-; I wanted to take the course in Yakima but can't afford it (maxed out my credit card during Xmas) can't wait to hear about it :)

So does this mean that with Brisa Lite Sculpting gel it would be necessary to remove and do a new set every time? Or can the product be infilled?

You can do either. :)

Brisa Lite is a removable gel with a REBALANCE OPTION. It can be file prepped and finished the same as the other enhancement categories.

Brisa Lite is MUCH more flexible than Brisa, and is more porous- which is why you can remove with CND Nourishing Remover in 30 minutes or less :) Think of it as the puzzle piece that was missing between L&P and Brisa- now you have an option for everyone :)

For those wanting to know, Brisa Lite will be included in the Master Sculptor class here in the US.

Last edited:
For those wanting to know, Brisa Lite will be included in the Master Sculptor class here in the US.

Heather, I posted a pic on the "what nails are you wearing today" of the nails Anne Clarizo did for me today. Brisa lite building gel on one hand, smoothing on the other. Wonderful, amazing, and AWESOME!

I finally got some play time today with my Brisa Lite Sculpting. :))))) overlaid my own nail with the neutral pink sheer sculpting.

To add my two cents, it's pretty unbelievable. Very easy to work with, super easy finish filing. The weight of it feels almost non existent.

I. Love. It.

Quick question, if my client asks me, in what circumstance would traditional Brisa be used instead of Brisa Lite? Bc I'm sure it will come up.

Can't wait until Holly releases her video with all of those great tips n tricks!!! CND you have done it again! :)

I finally got some play time today with my Brisa Lite Sculpting. :))))) overlaid my own nail with the neutral pink sheer sculpting.

To add my two cents, it's pretty unbelievable. Very easy to work with, super easy finish filing. The weight of it feels almost non existent.

I. Love. It.

Quick question, if my client asks me, in what circumstance would traditional Brisa be used instead of Brisa Lite? Bc I'm sure it will come up.

Can't wait until Holly releases her video with all of those great tips n tricks!!! CND you have done it again! :)

I am the client that has pretty decent nails. Tough, healthy, smooth. I don't peel much, my nails do have a tendency to become brittle. Because of this brittleness, Brisa will lift on me slightly. Brisa lite is PERFECT for me. It does not lift on my nails. And its more flexible to oppose my hard nails- it gives my manicure perfect balance. :) Brisa is a fabulous option for those that need more of a solvent proof, hard enhancment :)

Does anyone know what the differences are in the brisa lite smoothing and Gelish vitagel strength apart from pep, are they a similar product in the way they work? Thanks.

Thanks Heather!!!

Does anyone know what the differences are in the brisa lite smoothing and Gelish vitagel strength apart from pep, are they a similar product in the way they work? Thanks.

Brisa Lite Smoothing gel is a power partner for CND Shellac- it perfects and smooths "challenged" nails for better Shellac wear- and extends the life of the manicure up to 21 days :)

Brisa Lite Smoothing gel is a power partner for CND Shellac- it perfects and smooths "challenged" nails for better Shellac wear- and extends the life of the manicure up to 21 days :)

Can you also use the smoothing gel with a tip or silk for a repair? Thanks

Can you also use the smoothing gel with a tip or silk for a repair? Thanks

I see no reason why not .. most techs will try anything. However I don't see why you would need to do that when there is the option of the Brisa Lite Sculpting gel for stronger options such as tips and repairs.

I see no reason why not .. most techs will try anything. However I don't see why you would need to do that when there is the option of the Brisa Lite Sculpting gel for stronger options such as tips and repairs.

EXACTLY.

I can personally say I tried this just to see- and it's for one, not very tough. And for 2, it isn't as pretty as a sculpted nail with Brisa Lite Removablr Sculpting Gel. Choose the right product for the right problem ;)

EXACTLY.

I can personally say I tried this just to see- and it's for one, not very tough. And for 2, it isn't as pretty as a sculpted nail with Brisa Lite Removablr Sculpting Gel. Choose the right product for the right problem ;)

So you need the sculpting one for the odd repair then?

So you need the sculpting one for the odd repair then?

My personal opinion on repairs is to use the original BO Brisa for repairs. It will last thru multiple soak offs until the break eventually grows out.

But this is my opinion.

Latest posts

Back