Brisa & nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grace

Reaction score
Hi everyone, thanks for the help with my brisa problems on my last thread. Athough I had been doing things as explained I tried again the other day on my own nails and so far so good but im only on the 2nd day as yet.

Anyway my question is can you airbrush and then use the brisa gel over the airbrush work? I love my airbrush and enjoy wearing different types of french styles and the airbrush makes this possible, so now its a question of can brisa fit into my love of airbrushing. My faze gel did.

Sorry everyone I am one of those people who does not adapt too well to change and I was getting along just hunky dory with my faze and then they anounced Brisa was coming out and so much better than faze, upon trying it and not getting the same long results I got a little disheartened but I keep trying. I have always been a very trying person ---- on peoples nerves mainly. LOL.

Ok any help with brisa and airbrushing together please load me up, i need all the help I can get right now, as I am sooooo loosing my passion for nails.

Thanks Geeks
x

Latest posts

Back