brisa nail paint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alisondenn

Reaction score
Do u think I could just use brisa white nail paint on free edge of natural nails. I have a number of clients who just have a french manicure and do not want gels. I do this with my bio sculpture and top coat and this seems to work!!

That was one of the things that Amanda (Mandini) suggested during the demo at Olympia - just prep the nails as usual - no base coat - use the white gel paint and cure then one coat of the UV finishing gloss and cure, wipe off inhibition layer, SolarOil and off she goes - after paying, of course LOL.

Dont forget that after the prep and before putting on the White Gel Paint you must apply a coat of Liquid Bond to the natural nail.

this can work on toes too. If you want to set rhinestones in, personally I would put a basecoat of clear gel first.

You can use the white gel paint to create simple nail art in this way too, or go 3D and make the art on a peice of tin foil, then cure, then pop on the nail and seal with gloss coat.

If anyone is using IBD gels, you CANNOT use IBD like this. The white gel polish must be sandwhiched between coats of clear gel.

This probably sounds stupid - but when you say prep the nail would this include buffing the natural nail plate (if so what grit?) - most of my natural nail ladies would not like this.

Ta Jo xx

240 grit in the direction of nail growth simply to remove oil and contaminents.

liz said:
240 grit in the direction of nail growth simply to remove oil and contaminents.

again sorry if this is stupid but if it is only to remove oil and contaminents then why not just use scrubfresh?

Jo xx :|

purple legend said:
again sorry if this is stupid but if it is only to remove oil and contaminents then why not just use scrubfresh?

Jo xx :|
It is also to remove the shine as enhancements will not stick to a shiny surface.

hi

I do believe that brisa is a buff off gel??? you can demonstrate to a client by buffing their nail as if to prep and then bringing it back to its natural shine in minutes with a 3-way buffer, just to prove your doing no harm...

Hollyballoo said:
Hi Liz - would we be able to just soak this off in the event a client no longer wanted white tips or would it have to be buffed off?
Best way to remove is to buff until thin then soak some cottonwool in product remover place ontop of nail the wrap in tin foil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back