Brisa needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangeball

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking to buy some Brisa products. Does anyone have any for sale?

I have the lamp, but need the gels themselves now. Ideally I would like a kit, sculpting or overlay. Anyone? :cry:

Do you have the Brisa UV Lamp or just any old UV Lamp.

Despite what you may think, the Brisa Lamp is special and has got high output UV Bulbs in it for complete curing.

Why not just phone a distributor near to you?

Ok!! Here goes. Now we know why Mr Orangeball will not go to a distributor.

It would appear from a conversation between Mr Orangeball and one of our Premium Geeks last night, that Mr Orangeball's girlfriend wants to do her own nails at home because Mr OB does not believe in paying for the maintenance of her nails in a salon. Thinks his girlfriend can do a perfectly good job on herself without any training.

Mr OB's girlfriend is completely untrained and although it was expained to him very thoroughly that CND will not sell their products to untrained technicians he doesn't feel that his girlfriend needs any training that whe will pick it up as she goes along.

Determined not to buy from Argos or Boots and only it seems from Creative, who will not supply him, he has asked if anyone on the site will sell some to him.

And guess what?? Apparantly someone has said they will!! Someone who obviously has no respect for CND's position and obviously not anyone who is responsible in any way and obviously greedy.

Shame on you whoever you are. Your attitude sucks.

It wasn't me but this is a problem that CND faces, If he doen't get the products directly off CND, people will try to get them here and if not getting them here then on ebay but they can be got by a non trained technican.

Non trained techinicians is a hugh problem that face us and it jsut seems that there is nothing that can be done about it.

Its not the problem that worries me. We have faced that for EVER. NOthing new there.
It bothered me more that someone form this site would do it.
I'm 56 years old and still naieve!! I always believe that people are what they say they are!

I agree with Geeg; if Designer Nails go to the trouble of regulating how their products are sold and used, then those of us that buy from them should respect and uphold that position. After all, there are many many products that we can all buy from wholesalers and other sources with little or no checks on us. I am specifically talking about professional products here, it is a different matter entirely if we were talking about some handcream or nail polish etc, which cannot cause harm if in untrained hands.
We all benefit if our professional products stay in professional hands, and I wish more companies would uphold the standards in the way that DN try to do.

hi cant you find out who is selling it , maybe you could speak to them and pursuade them not to bother!! you never know they might listen

Well, it is a free country, but there has to be some rules...otherwise we would have anarchy.

I also believe in selling professional product to professionals.

People are free (pun intended) to go and train and then they will be able to buy the professional product :green:

Well I want to learn Gel but i certainly would not comprise my professionality or a companys ethos for the sake of a few bucks...I have tried to sell some Star products recently and there were no takers, but I would not resort to ebay or any other way just to get rid....but hey we all have different morals and ethics so what can you do.. :!:

(The very very stupid thing is if she sits in a salon with a master tech for 12 months and learns every day she can not still buy the products because she is not qualified and a professional to buy the products but that is moral )

Mui why do you keep saying this its not that they are not qualified enough for sure they are more than qualified..................its just better for every qualified tech to be able to go on a course which is FREE with conversion just pay for the kit and learn all they can about the product they are changing to .......for me it makes dam good sence, is't it a good thing to be able to answer questions about the product you are using ?
Even if I was to start using Ezflow I would like to have some for of tuition b4 I started using it to make sure I am getting the most from my produt.

Take care Dawnie xx

dee said:
hi cant you find out who is selling it , will it be someone who has posted on the wanted forum selling the kit , just a thought, maybe you could speak to them and pursuade them not to bother!! you never know they might listen
I recently advertised a Professional kit and lamp for sale and wanted you all to know it was"nt me who sold it to Mr Orange peel or whatever his name is. I sold it to a premium geek on this site.

oops sorry hun didnt mean to imply it was ,just meant that maybe the person selling it could be pursuaded to sell it to someone who was qualified , please accept my apologies didnt mean anything by it ,

dee said:
oops sorry hun didnt mean to imply it was ,just meant that maybe the person selling it could be pursuaded to sell it to someone who was qualified , please accept my apologies didnt mean anything by it ,
No offence taken Dee :) :lol:

maddie said:
I recently advertised a Professional kit and lamp for sale and wanted you all to know it was"nt me who sold it to Mr Orange peel or whatever his name is. I sold it to a premium geek on this site.

Thats true...it was ME!...and yes i did the brisa training...

maddie said:

I can vouch for this babe, as I spoke to you about it asap................
Huggs xxxx

and here`s me keep missing the boat, patiently waiting to purchase a brisa kit and qualified.
:evil: charming innit !

frustrated.gif

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back