Brisa on me!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
I have done brisa on a few clients and love it but havent had the chance to do it on myself . . . . . . .untill last night

Attachments

• brisa.jpg
    brisa.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 169
I'll try take a better picture but you can get the message

wow they are long, how do ya cope i love really long nails but can't work with them too long now, did you use the white sculpting gel, or the brush on white, i have only used brisa on toes and natural overlays, i'm still learning with it. can't seem to use the white gel in the pot i find it really hard to use in saying that i haven't gave it chance yet, but love the brush on white,
i have never so much as looked at a gel product before using brisa but must say i am enjoying it, i havn't had any problems with it curing in the pots.

jan x

Nice smile lines and yes they are very long...........Are they sculpted or tipped ???
Brisa is fab to work with isn't it........
One thought though.......... and I mean this in the nicest way...positive feedback if you like.....
As they are so long the white is slighty unbalancing the look........and tends to make the nails a bit egyptian hattish....makes then flair out towards the end.......A little shorter and then a litte tweak on the sidewalls and you will be rocking the gel world......
Go girl go xxxx

HI Linda, I assume you put the image up for some constructive feedback and please take it as such; I will try and be to the point for you!

They would be much prettier on your hand if the whites were shorter!
The tips have what we refer to as an 'Egytian Hat' look - they flair out at the sides; a bit of tapering and tweaking would sort that out!:)
Some tips seem to bend to the right and some to the left; I am sure that this is what comes of doing your own but again, a little tweaking and these would be very pretty!
Lovely smile lines and I sure hope you don't mind me forwarding the advice! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back