Brisa on toes??!!??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny-Nails

Reaction score
Hey there fellow geeks, got a couple of Brisa/Gel questions for ya :) :) :

Got lots of requests for overlays on toes...now I'm not a foot fan :eek: ......but......putting this aside, I'm gonna provide it as a service to my customers.

One question is - How much do you charge for a set of overlays on feet?

Question 2 - Is it exactly the same principle as doing it on finger nails? (I'm presuming it is!)

I've heard a lot of people say they have the foot on there knee to work on (the client's that is...not there own! lol).....I'm just wondering....does the gel fall towards the cuticle area??? And is it real tricky to work without resting your elbow on a sturdy surface???

If anyone has ANY little snippet of advice, I'd really appreciate...got my first set next week, and don't want to look like I've never done it before....which of course I haven't! lol.

Thanks guys.

Jenny - Nails x x x x
CND Master Tech

LOL Jenny bless ya ..........
Have your chair lower then the clients chair...foot stool hight...........so the foot is firmly on your lap but also pretty flattish, so you can get hold of the little piggy's......and it stops the gel moving up to the knees lol.....But Brisa doesn't move as much as most gels, it stays pretty much put, but you can always rotate in system application and freeze set for 10 seconds...I don't use toe speperators, I use rolled up table tissue and run that in between their toes...........
Clients knee bend , so they can rest their foot firmly and flatttish on your lap...........
Same prep and application principle as finger nails ..........
I charge the same price........takes me the same amount of time........... £25.00 worth of my time.........
HTH
I am sure Dawnie will be your Test client, you kow how she likes to try new things lol

Nailsinlondon1 said:
LOL Jenny bless ya ..........
Have your chair lower then the clients chair...foot stool hight...........so the foot is firmly on your lap but also pretty flattish, so you can get hold of the little piggy's......and it stops the gel moving up to the knees lol.....But Brisa doesn't move as much as most gels, it stays pretty much put, but you can always rotate in system application and freeze set for 10 seconds...I don't use toe speperators, I use rolled up table tissue and run that in between their toes...........
Clients knee bend , so they can rest their foot firmly and flatttish on your lap...........
Same prep and application principle as finger nails ..........
I charge the same price........takes me the same amount of time........... £25.00 worth of my time.........
HTH
I am sure Dawnie will be your Test client, you kow how she likes to try new things lol

Hi

yep as usual i agree with ruthie. I Charge the same ammount the only thing i would say is be very vigilant with your prep some clients have wicked cuticles on there tootsies!!

Thanks Ruth & Tracy...as always, you helped me make sense of what I've gotta do, just gotta get to grips with handling feet now...deep breaths and get stuck in methinks!

Thanks again
x x x x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back