brisa pink sculpting gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharny

Reaction score
Hi, I am using the Brisa gel system and a lot of my client's like the white tips (stick on) but when you put the pink gel over them it is too pink and looks horrible, is there any other pink gel that is more transparent as my client's prefer pink gels to clear.

The other pinks are the warm pink & cool pink, but they slightly opaque. I think they are nicer colours though.

White tips aren't recommended with Brisa because it effects the curing.

Usually if I use the pink gel, I only use it for the bonding layer, then build with clear, then it's not so pink.

You could try using a natural tip, applying your pink, then use the POW to do the white tip, then clear and gloss over top. This is how I do my p&w Brisa.hhs:hug:

Thankyou. Can anyone recommend the best natural tips that don't require a lot of blending as the ones i am using at the moment from NSI take loads of blending and you can still see where they are placed whereas with the white tips because they only go right at the end you don't get that problem. (Maybe i just need to practice with my blending)

I will have a go at doing the paint on white but does it last as long without chipping?

Creative now sell Performance tips that are well-less and require no blending. I don't like the look the pink gel gives, looks like bubblegum IMO! So I do my bonder layer in pink which brings out the colour of the nail bed, and then use clear for my builder layer. I too use the brush on white and find it only chips if the clients aren't careful with their nails ... which thankfully is rare! I stopped using white tips as I prefer the look of a hand produced French and also because I found I would often get undercure with white tips and gel.

when you say you do your bonder layer in pink, do you take this over the tip as well?

just use the pink on the nail bed and then clear over the tips...

when you say you do your bonder layer in pink, do you take this over the tip as well?
Yes I do, but then I use natural tips so you don't get the pink "bleeding" onto the white area. If I was using white tips then I would scrap the pink altogether ... or use pink over the nailplate and clear over the white tip which is time consuming and fiddly.

Latest posts

Back